wu-yi tea

I just started my new eating routine and I'm eating 5 x a day , but my cousin ordered wu-yi tea then found out she was preg so couldn't use it she gave it to me. It came with a 1200 cal diet and says you have to drink 2x day. I started Monday and have lost 4 lbs as of this morning. The weird part is I should have just kept holding water do to my monthly friend but i'm losing.:drinker: I know they say you can buy oolong tea in stores but it's usally mixed with back or orange peko and this is 100% oolong

Replies

• heavenluv
    heavenluv Posts: 12
    I just started my new eating routine and I'm eating 5 x a day , but my cousin ordered wu-yi tea then found out she was preg so couldn't use it she gave it to me. It came with a 1200 cal diet and says you have to drink 2x day. I started Monday and have lost 4 lbs as of this morning. The weird part is I should have just kept holding water do to my monthly friend but i'm losing.:drinker: I know they say you can buy oolong tea in stores but it's usally mixed with back or orange peko and this is 100% oolong
  • When I remember to drink this I will agree I lose water weight big time no matter the time of month. I try to at least remember when Aunt Flo wants to make her arrival...lol. I canceled my subscription with them because it was messing up my checking account because I kept forgetting to subtract the amount when it was due therefore costing me overdraft fees. but I still have 3 boxes so all is good.