30day Shred

Options
Hi guys *waves*
Just started doing the 3o day shred which I'm enjoying. Thing is.... according to my brand new sports watch - sportsline solo 915 - I only burned 32 calories!!!!! Apparently I need to flip between heart rate and calories or something? Anyone know or have this watch? Thanks :-)

Replies

• broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I would think something is up with your sports watch. I would get something with a hrm strap that's getting a better reading of your heart rate. I have a polar ft4 and it works great and gives a more accurate reading with its strap.
  • Mismis28
    Mismis28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Have you checked the manual? I haven't got a watch or anything but thought that may help.. If you don't have the manual you can find it here: http://www.sportline.com/products/heart-rate-monitors/solo-915-heartrate-womens.html
  • LiviLou2011
    LiviLou2011 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    umm wrong lol..u need to fix that..
  • Hepburnley
    Options
    Thanks guys :-) I don't want to get a new watch as I've just bought the bugger! Thanks for the manual link. I'm very releaved that after all that work that's NOT what I was burning off :-)
  • Mismis28
    Mismis28 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hey, did you get your watch to show something decent? :)
  • wemmsie
    wemmsie Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    im starting the 30 day shred today is it any good?
  • salxtai
    salxtai Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Well it *could* be if you're sitting there watching them burn cals off... :laugh:

but yeah, HRM w strap is the way to go if you can afford it :smile:
  • broken_star1134
    broken_star1134 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    If you bought it at a store, I'd take it back if you didn't get it figured out. Just troll them it isn't accurate.