Volumetrics Works Better Than Any "Diet"

Dalya
Dalya Posts: 11
edited September 19 in Food and Nutrition
I have been lucky enough to work with the Volumetrics program within my job and learn how it can help you be successful losing weight and keeping it off. i gained 45 pounds as a vegetarian 9 years ago, and decided to get into the weight loss/fitness industry. through the years, and different companies i have worked for, including the sponsor of the biggest loser and olympics, 24 hour fitness, i have seen it all and Volumetrics works!

The basic layout of Volumetrics is that you can do all veggies free accept for peas, corn and any form of potatoes. You can also add your ketchup, mustard and have things like hot sauce extra fruits and vinegar free. there are also a wide variety of lil finishing touches in moderation like fat free sour cream, light whip cream, hot chocolate and pudding. You can volumize any main meal with as much non starchy veggies as you like and for me, it has kept me full, my skin beautiful, my body regular, and i have kept this weight off for 8 years now, and simply define my body for the beach:glasses: ! if i can do anything to help anyone here, it is my pleasure i will get back to you as soon as i can:flowerforyou: :heart:

p.s. STAYING AWAY FROM HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP DOES WONDERS FOR YOUR ABS!!! BE AWARE BECAUSE ITS IN 80% OF YOUR COMMERCIAL GROCER FOODS!

Replies

• What would be a sample menu for this type of diet?
  • Dalya
    Dalya Posts: 11
    like for instance taking chicken alfredo and adding as much mushrooms and broccoli as you like which changes it to chicken divan! a whole different dish that is waist friendly. you use the broccoli, mushrooms and onions to add volume and fiber to keep you full longer, the pasta with sauce included should be about 1 cup the rest should be veggies, and you can take a vegetable broth low sodium and make a vegetable soup with salt free seasonings (tabasco sauce, salsa, and hot sauce ok) that you can snack on anytime, or with dinner, and still add a salad, (dressing 30 calories or less) and you added low density calories that burn very fast and you are soooo full!!
This discussion has been closed.