Hi everyone!

Options
I am certainly not new here. I have lost 19lbs. since I started MFP. But I have found my friend list has dwindled down either because they weren't supportive or after they lost weight they deactivated MFP or whatever the reason. I try to encourage everyone on my list but it's not always returned so I need more friends who log on consistently and first and foremost are SUPPORTIVE! I have over 100 more lbs. to lose so I will be here awhile.

If you want to help me out and I help you in return... let's be friends! :flowerforyou:

Add me!

Replies

• pinkminy
    pinkminy Posts: 286
    Options
    Hi friend request sent :smile:
  • velsbree
    velsbree Posts: 69
    Options
    I would love to be your friend! i am new here but not new to the battle of the buldge
  • IslandgirlCin
    Options
    I started this last Fall, tracking food and exercise. then went back to weight watchers. Nothing has been working for me. I could use suggestions, as I have never had such slow results in the past. I am 51, female, had a little bump in the road with Breast Cancer last year and did a lot of preventative things so I would not be a repeat customer. So here I am, several surgeries later, even did chemo. Shorter hair , and 20 pounds heavier ! The scales will not move ! I eat healthy, I work out, what am I doing wrong? This is a new year, all the bad stuff is behind me........how do I get my weight loss started ?