Stomach photo

Options
My belly is the worst place for holding fat, so I'm glad it's finally disappearing!

It's not much but after seeing this pic I'm happy :drinker:

comparison.png

Hope the link works!

Replies

• FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    it worked! and you look AMAZING!!! I can definitely see it's looking smaller :)
  • Diandra81
    Diandra81 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Are you doing anything in particular??
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Nothing in particular, no stomach exercises. I just walk alot and stick to 1200 cals a day :) It has taken since January though :(
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Good job!
    For me, it's the upper belly---right below my bra---that feels biggest. Drives me nuts!
  • DiamondEyes_x
    Options
    Haha yeah, same! All belly fat is annoying :grumble:
  • sfernan432
    sfernan432 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    EReeves2 drink alot of water. It's mostly sugars and stress that causes that to poof out lol. I hate it when I have that. I lost that part now it's lower stomach and toning that I'm working on.
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    I can tell the difference...I am the same way...I store fat in lower part of my stomach...What did you do get the fat from leaving that area?.... Keep up the great work..
  • megmay2591
    megmay2591 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I also have a lot of belly fat. but I've read that leg presses/squats (squats are more challenging but some would argue more effective) and deadlifts are a superior method for building muscles I recently began weight training (heavy lifting) and it is awesome. I'm doing squats for the first time on Thursday!
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    My fat is mainly in the belly. There, and the boobs. Yours is getting smaller.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    Options
    I can tell the difference...I am the same way...I store fat in lower part of my stomach...What did you do get the fat from leaving that area?.... Keep up the great work..

I didnt do anything, just eating 1200 cals a day and walking :)
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I have NEVER had a stomach like that. Well done you!
  • xvure
    xvure Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm so proud of you! :D
  • EReeves2
    EReeves2 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    EReeves2 drink alot of water. It's mostly sugars and stress that causes that to poof out lol. I hate it when I have that. I lost that part now it's lower stomach and toning that I'm working on.

Thanks for the advice. Sugars are definitely a tough one for me to give up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!