LADIES, I NEED HELP!!!

Options
amyowens08
amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
I have a wedding coming up in May, I've been working out really hard and am seeing results and know by May I'm going to be looking and feeling awesome. I'm trying to decide between 2 dresses to wear, they're both from Victorias Secret so, of course, in the pictures the models make them look slutty lol....but I usually wear a looser fitting flowy dress and this time I'm going for looking HOT...my husband is going to be a groomsman and I need to look awesome cause his suit it super nice. So...I need your help deciding which dress....

Dress A in red or black...

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1265747930018&c=Page&cid=1329190976476&pagename=vsdWrapper

or dress B in Black...

http://www.victoriassecret.com/ss/Satellite?ProductID=1329185819396&c=Page&cid=1329190976476&pagename=vsdWrapper

My goal is to look HOT not slutty :)

Replies

• m4wbag
    m4wbag Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    A in red. Absolutely
  • steffihoney
    steffihoney Posts: 392
    Options
    Definitely A!! But I like it a lot in the purple. Just my opinion though. :smile:
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    A in red. Absolutely

+1
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    I love the lace dress but for a wedding I think A is the better option! Rock it!
  • amyowens08
    amyowens08 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! I was leaning towards that one.
  • NaeNaeJanae
    NaeNaeJanae Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    The red one!!! But maybe that style in black? :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    They are both great (and I don't think slutty at all). I'm sure you will look hot in either one!
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Agree with the above. A in red :)
  • lk27
    lk27 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I really like both, but think that A is probably better for a wedding. I would do red!