80lbs down (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• kic00kie
    kic00kie Posts: 5
    Options
    OMG -Congratulations! You look fantastic and really inspire the rest of us! Beautiful picts!!!
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    you look awesome! way to go!
  • jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Keep up the good work, and the best of luck to you!!!
  • LeannHicks31
    Options
    what an amazing difference, good job I am very proud of you, I am right behind you, I dont nearly as much to lose but I do need to lose about 50 pounds to put me down to right about the same goal you have, this is proof I know it can be done, and I am the same as y ou, its a LIFESTYLE change more so than a DIET, i hate that word......keep up the great work, you look great! I have lost 12 pounds and my husband has lost 15. it makes a difference when we are doing this together thats for sure!
    Leann
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful, am so happy for you!
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Keep up the good work, and the best of luck to you!!!

I agree with him. You look beautiful where you are. Best of luck on your goals.
  • Soozee123
    Soozee123 Posts: 13
    Options
    What a journey, and what a fabulous destination to arrive at - or rather a stop over en route to somewhere even better (if that is possible!)

You look absolutely amazing, congratulations, and good luck with the next leg
  • trekkietaz
    Options
    that is awsome keep it up I have lost a total of 60 pounds with 40 more to go.
  • lippy12477
    lippy12477 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You look amazing!!! Keep up the hard work..you are an inspiration to me. I am trying to lose 68lbs.
  • LoggingForLife
    LoggingForLife Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You look great and your attitude is awesome.
  • kabloozi
    kabloozi Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    And you went blonde!!! You look great--happy for you!
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • BeccaB1981
    BeccaB1981 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Great job girl! Love the pics.
  • myboysmomx2
    myboysmomx2 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    GOOD GOSH! You look fantastic, and you look like a totally different person, younger, happier, healthier!!!!! I'm so very proud of your hard work and dedication. Keep on inspiring others, and keep striving toward your goals! APPLAUSE!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Amazing...
    Now your gorgeous face is accompanied with an beautiful body!
    Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous...at first I thought it was two different people! You are an inspiration!
  • mechee007
    mechee007 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspiration! Keep up the Good work!:smile:
  • christina721
    Options
    Wow, you look incredible!! :flowerforyou:
  • BG10708
    BG10708 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing these inspiring photos. You should be so proud of your hard work and persistence. You look gorgeous.
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Speechless!! Amazing! You look wonderful! Great work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!