Cracker Barrel Multigrain Pancakes????

Options
fultzjaf
fultzjaf Posts: 141 Member
Can anyone tell me the nutrition info for the multigrain pancakes, over medium eggs, and turkey sausage???? I cannot find any nutrition info on the website....:grumble:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    There are tons of multi grain pancake selections in the database along with eggs and sausage. Just pick the one that is close.
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I agree. Eating out is tough because you will never be exact unless you eat at specific chain restaurants (which I rarely do). Pick another restaurant's pancakes and sausage, as anything that is listed as "homemade" in the database will likely be lower in fat and salt.
  • lizard053
    lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
    Options
    By the way, if you chose something on here to substitute, be sure to double the servings for those at Cracker Barrel. Holy cow are they H-U-G-E! Eggs and turkey sausage are also in the data base, no worries about that, they are pretty standard servings.
  • jamie31
    jamie31 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Cracker barrel does not post their nutrition info so you will just have to pick what the closest is in the recipe database.
  • clocklady
    clocklady Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Just google what you want. I googled: cracker barrel multi grain pancakes nutritional info and found this:

http://www.fatsecret.com/Diary.aspx?pa=fjrd&rid=1907020

Whenever I need to know info for a restaurant I google it. I don't rely only on their website or MFP. Hope that helps! :)
  • faylenechung
    faylenechung Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I am a pancake hater!