Marywilldiet

Options
Did you survive the storms last night? Our area was hit hard. Trees are down and all the lights are out. The schools are shut down because they don't have power. 60,000 just in our area are without power. We still have power on our little street, so we are blessed. The winds were scary. Woke me up out of a deep sleep. I just wanted to check on you and anyone else that may have been hit by the nasty storm.
Melissa

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,696 Member
    Options
    Did you survive the storms last night? Our area was hit hard. Trees are down and all the lights are out. The schools are shut down because they don't have power. 60,000 just in our area are without power. We still have power on our little street, so we are blessed. The winds were scary. Woke me up out of a deep sleep. I just wanted to check on you and anyone else that may have been hit by the nasty storm.
    Melissa
  • RunningRatty
    Options
    Well I don't know about Mary but I live close to Mary and I slept through them!

Jane
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    We got a nice rain - that's it. I thought about all my "people" up in the metroplex last night - tornado warnings everywhere. Glad you guys are ok.