80lbs down (with pics) :)

Options

Replies

• sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    you are truly an inspiration! Thank you!
  • kag0719
    kag0719 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look so good!! Such an inspiration!!
  • mmw47
    mmw47 Posts: 23
    Options
    you look absolutely amazing!! well done to you.....!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You are super beautiful!!!
  • melsy21
    melsy21 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    you did absolutely amazing!! gorgeous!!
  • TLynn71
    TLynn71 Posts: 6
    Options
    Wow, you look great! What a difference. Thanks for sharing:)
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    WOW AMAZING you don't even look like the same person!!!

I started at 265, am at 248 now... can't WAIT to get down that small... WOW... you are an inspiration thanks for sharing!
  • amyh1979
    amyh1979 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment!
  • kristymarie212
    Options
    How are you? First off you were beautiful in the beginning but your amazing now with your weight loss! You look so happy now :) My name is Kristy. I am new to MyfitnessPal and I have tried everything and every type of diet. I am looking for some motivation on here and also to make friends on here. How did you achieve this amazing goal? Any tips you can share?

Kristy
  • EyesOfBlue68
    Options
    You look absolutely FaBuLoUs!!!! Congratulations on your amazing success!!!! You are truly an inspiration! :-)
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    What an absolutely amazing transformation! You look absolutely amazing - I mean you have always been beautiful but now your inner beauty just glows in your face :) Thank you for sharing your story with me - you are definitely an inspiration for me!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for this, just what I needed, had a bad couple of days but seeing your pictures has given me the motivation I needed. Our starting weights were pretty similar, it's amazing what you have achieved, such an inspiration :happy: :happy:
  • smdays94403
    Options
    Congratulations! YOU ROCK GIRL! that's commitment! sooooooooooooooooooo proud of you!
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    How are you? First off you were beautiful in the beginning but your amazing now with your weight loss! You look so happy now :) My name is Kristy. I am new to MyfitnessPal and I have tried everything and every type of diet. I am looking for some motivation on here and also to make friends on here. How did you achieve this amazing goal? Any tips you can share?

Kristy

Welcome to MFP - you'll definitely find some amazing friends and the motivation you need to reach your goal here.
  • ktbazzy
    ktbazzy Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ok, you look amazing, and I LOVE the blonde hair! You should be so proud of yourself! Keep at it, you'll get there soon!
  • bejuled74
    bejuled74 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself, you're an inspiration!
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    U look WOW!!!
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Dude, you look PHENOMENAL. Great job!!
  • stunningalmond
    stunningalmond Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful!!! Congratulations! What an accomplishment!!
  • PlasticPsycho
    Options
    Oh my gawd, you're absolutely beautiful! :D
    Congrats on your weightloss, you look absolutely amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!