measurements?

Options
Hey guys,

i have been working hard all week. and i haven't measured myself. i've been weighing myself. but i don't have a tape measure to take measurements at school with me. and i have no car so i can't go buy one. i'll be home in a few weeks for easter but i don't want to measure then cuz i feel like i won't know the original measurement. is there any other way i can take measurements? or is it really bad if i don't take any for 2 weeks. i've only been on this since monday and i've already lost 7 lbs so i feel like i'll lose inches too. i could be wrong. :/ it's just making me mad lol.

Replies

• wolfehound22
    Options
    Not real sure of other ways to measure. It isn't really a bad thing to wait till Easter, sure it would be better to measure now, but it won't hurt to wait. Just do it as soon as you can, in the long run the measurments will be more important than the scale.
  • ashhhhole
    ashhhhole Posts: 74
    Options
    if you have some type of ribbon you could measure with that and then use a ruler to get the actual measurements.
  • jennie0918
    jennie0918 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    if you have some type of ribbon you could measure with that and then use a ruler to get the actual measurements.

oooohhh.. that's smart! thank you!