Need friends!

Options
I need some friends on here that will keep me motivated and I will do the same for you! I will do good for a week or two and then I cheat and it all goes downhill and it so hard to get back on track. I'm tired of failing and want this weight gone! So add me and help me keep focused! :)

Replies

• cheesenbrats
    Options
    I would be happy to offer support as you work towards your goals. I am trying to lose a good share of weight, so I could use the extra push as well. Feel free to add me if you want!
  • midge19uk
    midge19uk Posts: 17
    Options
    I have the same problem, i stay focussed for a few weeks and then it drops and i am back to square one again! I love the gym but work with children with special needs which is exhausting so finding the time and motivation to go is a killer!!!
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Michele - feel free to add me! :)
  • BunxBun
    BunxBun Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would love to have some more friends as well! :)
  • nataliengyuqi
    Options
    I am Asian and I need friends. Add me!
  • robk1982
    robk1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    snap i need some friends feel free to add me or any one else wanna im on here quite often
  • trhops
    trhops Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Great support on here! I have been off track last 2 weeks because of a Jamaica vacation and then allowing myself a week of freedom eating at home and I am back starting today. I know all of my friends will support me back on here to lose what I gained. You will find also that your friends will support you in good and bad times :)

Feel free to add me!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have finally decided to stick to this and see where it will go - this is my third time around on here. I love the support and hopefully you will stick to it too!