How to log in Jillian Michaels's 30 Day Shred

Options
Hi!!

I just started working out to the Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and was wondering how to log it into my exercise for the day.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

PS It was a killer workout, but looking forward to doing it again tomorrow (if my body doesn't hurt too much)

Katy

Replies

• rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    When I first started I logged it in as circuit training. I finally broke down and got a HRM so I added it to my exercise datebase and just change the calories burned if need be
  • mpaine1
    mpaine1 Posts: 4
    Options
    today was my first day, Man that is no joke! I hope it gets easier :) I was wondering the same thing how to add it in on MFP.
  • lynne172
    lynne172 Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm doing it also. I logged it in the first time as 20 mins cardio and it showed 192 cals used. I know I must use burn than that so I added it as 20 mins of strength traing also. 8 sets, 15 reps, 3lb weight. It works for me. Have fun. I' m changing to level 2 on Monday.
  • mpaine1
    Options
    How long did it take you to feel like you weren't going to die? Today was my first day, does it really get a little easier?
  • Prettydoll589
    Prettydoll589 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Well guys, today is my first day! wish me luck!
  • Anathama
    Anathama Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Ok, I tried doing this and it kicked my *kitten*. Could only get through about 19 minutes of it.

Of course I am really overweight.

And using 12 lb weights.
  • mpaine1
    Options
    Today was day 4 doing it in a row and I still can't make it through cardio one the jumping jacks and jump rope with out stopping...i hope i can do it soon :angry:
  • hotmama1174
    hotmama1174 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have a heart rate monitor-very useful
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I log it as circuit training.
  • shaybethxo
    shaybethxo Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, just finished day 2 and I didn't almost throw up today yay! :p yesterday I logged it as aerobics and today I logged it as circuit training, aerobics said I burned more calories. Still confused! Lol. Good luck everyone xx
  • lynne172
    lynne172 Posts: 11
    Options
    Start with small weights. That way you won't get frustrated or exhausted and then work your way up to a different weight each time you change to the next circuit (day 10 & 20 )

Baby steps will keep you on track.