FELL OFF THE WAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Options
Hi Everyone,
Well for a while I was doing fine, then I started a new diet and it didn't work for me.The weight I lost while doing fitness pal I put the weight back on.:sad. WHAT WAS I THINKING! Well I.m back, they always says work with what works best. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

Replies

• barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Get back up and RIDE !!!
    Giddy up and yeehaw! :laugh:

Sorry, gotta make some fun here..... :laugh: :happy:
    I'm feeling kinda bad about my weekend eating. :grumble: :noway:

I've fallen off & started over MANY Times!!!
    Try to not be too hard on yourself. Just get going again.......... :drinker:
    YOU CAN DO IT...... :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:
  • Kendra7107
    Kendra7107 Posts: 122
    Options
    Ditto!
    Don't feel bad as we all fall off the wagon now and then. Try not to be too hard on yourself.
    Also, today is a new day. Forget about what happened in the past and just move forward.

YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    this is a life long journey. we are all going to have slip ups. You can't expect to never again in you life have (insert bad food here for me its mcdonalds and mexican food). Get back on the horse, you can do it!
  • lolabunny
    Options
    I just posted something like this and someone linked a post about making a U-turn. Every choice is just that - a choice. One choice does NOT determine the next one. YOU DO. So, when you DO make a "bad" choice, dust yourself off and make a U-turn.:wink:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    you can do this, just get right back on it and do it. :flowerforyou:
  • proctor0828
    Options
    Good luck, you can do it! We have all fallen of the wagon, you've taken the first step... now take another one. One day at a time... that tends to help me
  • trynhrd2lose
    trynhrd2lose Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your support and glasses suggestions.
  • toyageez
    toyageez Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    well whats the saying if u fall just get back up and I know u can do it .We can do it we have to stick together.
  • nightshiftshorty
    Options
    get back on the wagon