Why

Options
Why is it some days I have energy and feel like I can go, go and go some more then other days I don't feel like I have any energy to move at all?

Replies

• katy4399
    katy4399 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Same here, maybe some days we are lacking in certain vitamins? D? B?
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i have the same problem..i think getting up and STARTING to move will do the trick..i just dont have energy to do it :laugh: good luck
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I diagnose a serious case of being human
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Usually on the days where I go, go, go (like yesterday, probably got around 2 hrs of cardio, 1 at the gym, and 1 at the house walking the doggies), I DO, and the next day, today, I'm still pooped from yesterday. ^_^;
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    maybe your watching to much television and go to bed to late.
  • hiker282
    hiker282 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Welcome to humanity! We all have these swings.
  • MeMountainMom
    MeMountainMom Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Yes I'm wondering if it's vitamens or what. As for getting going seems like I am pushing to get in 30 minutes or I feel as though 30 minutes is a breeze to do. I'd like to get exercise in but not feel like I have to struggle to do it.
  • Taylors_Cricket
    Options
    My problem was Iron intake according to my doctor... and a blood test
    I was super up and down with my iron and it takes 12 days to really work through your system and be used/processed, so I didn't really understand any correlation to what I was eating.

I know some people dislike/are against it - but I currently take a multi vitamin every morning that is high in Iron (Women's 1 a Day) as recommended by my doctor...

Perhaps try it for a month and see if you notice a difference?
  • Taylors_Cricket
    Options
    I diagnose a serious case of being human

^^Awesome.
  • katherinemm31
    Options
    Stress? Interrupted sleep? Body telling you to take a break? Could be any or all.
  • MeMountainMom
    Options
    yep, you must be right! Late night is a joy cause kids are sleeping and it's the best time of day!! I'll try more sleep and see if it helps. Thanks!
  • mixedfeelings
    mixedfeelings Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    Depending on how bad you feel, if it's just general sluggishness fresh fruit and veg might help to pick you up, and if it's just getting round to the exercise I think most people start off like that, it does get better and you'll find that you will start to feel more energised from exercise itself.
  • MeMountainMom
    Options
    Thanks!! I'll get better at taking vitamens and just for Today a nap, then exercise and starting tomorrow going to bed earlier.:wink: