30 Day Shred - Funny Moments!!!

Options
penrbrown
penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
Okay guys. Do you find yourself laughing at silly moments during the workout? Laughing while panting that is...

One moment that ALWAYS makes me laugh is near the end of Level 2 Jillian joins the girls and she laughs and says: "How DARE you..."

The way she says that makes me chuckle every time I do the workout.

Any moments that oddly make you laugh?

And/or any moments when you find yourself talking back to Jillian? because I do that too... Haha.

Replies

• joannehaydon
    Options
    Hahaha yes I do! My boyfriend and I do it together and there is one bit on level one ( i think it's about 2/3 of the way through) where she says 'No you cannaaaat' in a really long emphasised way. It makes us giggle every time. I'm sure no-one else would find it very funny but we are english and her American accent makes it sound totoally over the top at the time.

Glad we aren't the only ones!

I'm doing level 2 now so will listen out for the 'how dare you...' bit.
  • MrsRobertson1005
    MrsRobertson1005 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Mine is on level 1, 'Suck those abs in, stick that tush out. If you've got it, flaunt it ladies, no shame.' I giggle every time.
  • JBott84
    JBott84 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Level 2 when the advanced lady grabs Jillian's arm for support on high knee kicks (that's lvl 2 right?) Makes me feel better that it's hard for her too! :)
  • Jamie145
    Jamie145 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    i tend to cuss her out alot!!! and to shutup LOL. also when me and my hubs workout together with her i tend to fart no matter what!! and it makes us laugh!!
  • kappy_hollowell
    Options
    I think it's funny on some of her first videos when she's like "You're not done!" and she's laughing about it! I love Jillian
  • w_i_n_d_y
    w_i_n_d_y Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    My kids know it by heart, they repeat verbatim what JM says.

If I hear the kids say to me..."my two best girls" or "don't phone it in"...one more time, I may break the dvd.
  • mrssmith636
    mrssmith636 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I seem to pass gas quite often with Jillian's workouts. Why is that?

My favorite is also on LVL 1 when she says "tush". I haven't heard anyone say tush in years.
  • minigirl2
    minigirl2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    There are so many and of course, I can't think of any now! I do 30DS and also Ripped in 30 regularly so not sure which one this is from but at one point, she is talking about how NOT to do an exercise and says something like "Don't do XXX. Why? Because IT. MAKES. ME. ANGRY.

I crack up at that every time.

Also on one of those two workouts, she seems enamored of the blond exerciser (can't think of her name) and goes over to her butt, makes a growling noise and pretends to bite it. Down Jillian!

:laugh:
  • jenniferdances1
    jenniferdances1 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    My husband is doing the 30DS with me and I can't help but giggle when he does the hip circles during the warm up. :)
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I often find myself yellin back at her while i'm panting away
  • kgs0201
    kgs0201 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I always think it's funny how Natalie (the advanced girl) during level one takes a break during the lunges when she thinks the camera isn't on her... I always yell "cheater!" at the TV :-)
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    The squat rows in the beginning of Level 2, when Jillian calls Natalie out on doing a half squat, the way they laugh and joke about it, I still want to know what she was going to call the flub under the armpits....
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    When JM was not real flexible in her own DVD and didn't do a stretch right herself, how she always picks on Natalie when she trying to cheat on the squats . . . I know all the words and all the moves to all 3 levels . . . when she says," I want you to feel like you are going to die". YEAH I LOVE ME SOME KILLIAN.
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I always think it's funny how Natalie (the advanced girl) during level one takes a break during the lunges when she thinks the camera isn't on her... I always yell "cheater!" at the TV :-)

YES!!! And the camera cuts away really quickly when they realize she's cheating! LOL!
  • AmberFaith90
    AmberFaith90 Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I always tell her to shut the eff up. Inevitable.
  • Hyoderrn
    Hyoderrn Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    There are so many and of course, I can't think of any now! I do 30DS and also Ripped in 30 regularly so not sure which one this is from but at one point, she is talking about how NOT to do an exercise and says something like "Don't do XXX. Why? Because IT. MAKES. ME. ANGRY.

I crack up at that every time.

Also on one of those two workouts, she seems enamored of the blond exerciser (can't think of her name) and goes over to her butt, makes a growling noise and pretends to bite it. Down Jillian!

:laugh:

That last part is in Ripped in 30...LOL she's crazy!!! And when she make the girl in level one "talk into her chest"...crazy!! But she is fantastic!!!!!!
  • browntracy72
    browntracy72 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My favorite is week 3 and week 4, they kill me but I laugh when I am done on week 4 and everyone doesn't get up, they just lay on the ground and I don't get up either, she whooped my tush. These are my favorite videos and I have lots of them. I wish there was a round about number of calories that you burn during these workouts.
  • jacquirich
    jacquirich Posts: 105 Member
    Options
  • minigirl2
    minigirl2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I always tell her to shut the eff up. Inevitable.

Yeah, there's always that. :laugh:
  • creative1981
    creative1981 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I find a lot of it funny - think it's an accent thing as I'm from England.

'Your shoulders should start to BURRRRRRRRN!'

'If you've got it, flaunt it ladies. No shame!'

I could go on.....