how do you deal with Trolls on here?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
You know the super skinny people who add you, attack your diary and think what they're doing is right.

I once had this chick add me, she was super skinny and only lost like 2 lbs.

She then tells me that I must be joking, my food diary is a disaster and that the account must be fake..

Let me tell you something
If I was fake, would I get the iPhone app on my iPod ?
Would I login everyday via my iPod ?
Would I make a note to try and log EVERYTHING I ate?

Would I VOLUNTEER to walk to the gas station in town (only 15 minute walk) when we need bread / milk etc ?
Would I walk to town EVERYDAY ?

Replies

• BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    i KILL THEM.
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Tell them to &$%k off!!

Un-friend, carry on and I wish you all the success with your goals
    :flowerforyou:
  • SnakeDarling
    SnakeDarling Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You have two options:

A) Plan out a horrible scheme involving their death. Make sure the scheme includes the loss of their account, loss of their internet, loss of their home, keying their car, kidnapping their kids, hiring a monkey, making lemonade, having an affair with her husband, embarrassing photos of them, and bankruptcy.

or

B) Ignore them.
  • cekeys
    cekeys Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Trolls on the forums = ignore.

Trolls or just plain mean people on my friends list = defriend.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    " are you sure you want to remove this user?"

Say Yes to this question.

Problem solved!!
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    You have two options:

A) Plan out a horrible scheme involving their death. Make sure the scheme includes the loss of their account, loss of their internet, loss of their home, keying their car, kidnapping their kids, hiring a monkey, making lemonade, having an affair with her husband, embarrassing photos of them, and bankruptcy.

or

B) Ignore them.

Option A sounds fun.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    You have two options:

or

B) Ignore them.

You. I like the way you think.
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    You have two options:

or

B) Ignore them.
    Option A, while a lot of fun, seems like a lot of work. Go for option B. Good luck with your journey!
  • _HeathBar_
    _HeathBar_ Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Ya screw those skinny people, they obviously don't know anything.
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    Develop a sense of humor.
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options

The lack of fat on their body makes them stupid didn't you know that?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Being skinny has nothing to do with it, she's just a b!tch. It's also possible we're not hearing both sides of this story. If you don't want friends who will be critical of your eating habits, then defriend them. Some people are more blunt with their support than others.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Improve your food diary?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    feed them?
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Just unfriend them and move on. If you aren't enjoying your friends and their advice is hurting you, you don't need them. Friendly advice is wonderful but being nasty is not helpful.
  • bigredhearts
    Options
    sadly, trolls come in all shapes and sizes... but as far as your diary, people dont know that perhaps certain food items are better then what you would have chosen, or that staying within a calorie range is an achievement, not to mention that its possible you cant afford all "healthy" choices. dont fret it honey. you're here for you, and you, are the only one whose opinion counts!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    But was your food diary a mess? Maybe she thought you wanted tough love.
  • lrgirl81
    lrgirl81 Posts: 14
    Options
    Rub their bellies and make a wish? lol Unlike real-life annoying people, if you ignore them they will eventually go away.
  • Chipmaniac
    Chipmaniac Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    A good portion of them don't know anything. I have a "friend" who is naturally skinny and is always complaining about fat people. It's as he thinks he's thin because of some sort of willpower that others lack when in reality for him it's genetics.

It's kind of like in Major League Baseball. There's an old adage that naturally gifted baseball players make poor managers because everything comes so easy to them that they have trouble developing others that aren't as naturally gifted.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
This discussion has been closed.