how do you deal with Trolls on here?

Options

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Maybe they were trying to help by being frank and honest. Was the diary in question, a mess?
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    People sure play fast and loose with the term "troll" on this site.
    Stop calling me fast and loose...

HA!
  • bmxpop
    bmxpop Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Several posts have passed, but my brain is still stuck on those lazer beams in nipples..............
  • solpwr
    solpwr Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    People sure play fast and loose with the term "troll" on this site.
    Stop calling me fast and loose...

I'm as good once as I ever was...
  • ConcordPhil
    ConcordPhil Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    The same way you deal with trolls anywhere, ignore them... it's the only way to get them to go away.
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    The lack of fat on their body makes them stupid didn't you know that?
    [/quote]
    ---

yep its true (my sister is 1 of them) hahahahaa

to OP just defriend and ignore them hun
    good luck with your journey
  • AnneGenevieveS
    AnneGenevieveS Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Some people have not been where you are... they will never understand or "get it."

Do your best and be proud of what you accomplish.

I am saying this as I cram Peachie-Os in my face while on MFP. hha
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    Just because people tell you what you don't want to hear doesn't mean they are a troll.
  • mattmoo33
    mattmoo33 Posts: 36
    Options
    tell them to get back under their bridge and defriend them :bigsmile:
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    de-friend them.. then be sure to make an announcement on your profile that you demand support and coddling regardless of how much of a mess your diary is.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    2495l.jpg
  • waferzdog
    waferzdog Posts: 29
    Options
    focus on your REAL friends. I had some of my friends who don't need to lose weight join so they could watch my progress and be encouraging. They are the REAL friends. Maybe even family too.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I like trolls.

Trolls are cute.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRBh9_f6CP0pDzwguMknvnAvAvU_YAygS3sddWzReH4fE2zKPMbyN6atV7Nw
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    I laugh at them... but then feel bad because it's the same as laughing when the runners trip and fall in the special Olympics.

[Vitriolic post questioning the humanity, intelligence and family tree of the poster who wrote this redacted so as to avoid receiving another strike.]
  • k011185
    k011185 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Laugh at them.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You have two options:

A) Plan out a horrible scheme involving their death. Make sure the scheme includes the loss of their account, loss of their internet, loss of their home, keying their car, kidnapping their kids, hiring a monkey, making lemonade, having an affair with her husband, embarrassing photos of them, and bankruptcy.

or

B) Ignore them.

Brilliant, that is all
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    I laugh at them... but then feel bad because it's the same as laughing when the runners trip and fall in the special Olympics.

[Vitriolic post questioning the humanity, intelligence and family tree of the poster who wrote this redacted so as to avoid receiving another strike.]
    Good move
  • scribe313
    scribe313 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You have two options:

A) Plan out a horrible scheme involving their death. Make sure the scheme includes the loss of their account, loss of their internet, loss of their home, keying their car, kidnapping their kids, hiring a monkey, making lemonade, having an affair with her husband, embarrassing photos of them, and bankruptcy.

or

B) Ignore them.
    I was so with plan A until the monkey and the lemonade. Does the monkey make the lemonade or help you drink it, and is either option really healthy. Or maybe the monkey is suppose to mix the lemonade with his paw and then one, force feeds the brew to the enemy, but you know the monkey is going to lick off that sugar soaked paw and have weight issues because of you revenge plan!:laugh:
  • DayAtATime
    Options
    I would totally ignore them. My beef is those that think they know everything because they have lost some weight or learned how to exercise. Compassion and helpfulness should be the name of the game instead of a snooty better than attitude. Anyway, I just laugh when I see this sort of behavior and realize it sure is better to be helpful than hurtful.
  • velsbree
    velsbree Posts: 69
    Options
    You are lucky!! tthe fact that you are motivated to be healthy and make changes has someone very pissed off she is jealous and who knows how big or small this person is. What a small minded loser has to mess with other people.
This discussion has been closed.