Color Run

Options
Anyone doing this? I just signed up for my first 5K, granted it's the Color Run but still. It's going to kick me into workout mode!

Replies

• lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    i am waiting for registration to open in charlotte...i have a couple of friends going to do it with me...this will be all our first time to run it!

can't wait and good luck to you!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wanted to sign up but Kansas City sold out fast! I'm bummed...
  • kms320
    kms320 Posts: 3
    Options
    I'm waiting for the Nashville, TN registration to open! I'm super excited! Race isn't until October so surely to goodness I'll be in shape by then to enjoy the run!!
  • mrau719
    mrau719 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Yep did it here in Austin, but I'm doing it again in Kansas City
  • TheAnie
    TheAnie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Still waiting on the registration to open up for DC but I'm hoping to do this with my friends. I doubt I'll be able to run the whole thing, but it still looks like so much fun!
  • b3llzy
    b3llzy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm going to the one in Columbus on Sept 29th!! Anyone else? Looks soooo much fun!
  • nebulinda
    nebulinda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Yes! My friends and I are going to drive down to San Francisco in July. Just waiting for registration to open.
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    i saw this awhile ago! i so WISH i could! there arent any near me. I am doing this one in May though, www.intothemudchallenge.com and i am super excited. its 2.5 miles, and i cant even run a mile, psh! doing it anyways! :)
  • SkinnyFranchini
    Options
    I'm running the Atlanta Color Run on the 31st.
  • BrunetteRunner87
    BrunetteRunner87 Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Planning on signing up for Cleveland!
  • lmd172
    lmd172 Posts: 172
    Options
    Yep did it here in Austin, but I'm doing it again in Kansas City

was it fun? i've seen the pics from austin on their website and it looks like a ball! i have 2 GF's that said they'll do it with me...i'm just waiting for registration to open!

good luck in KC...