• ladydee43
    ladydee43 Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome!!
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Woot!

This is awesome-sauce! Thanks for the vocab lesson!
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    bump. Love this idea
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Love it! Thanks
  • camelotss
    camelotss Posts: 55
    Options
    So needed this......thx
  • Bagman12002
    Bagman12002 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I love giving praise to MFPs when they exercise and/or meet their goals. After all, positive comments and feedback make staying motivated so much easier!! HOWEVER, I can only say "WTG" so many times before the phrase goes stale. So- I've compiled a list of positive phrases and words of encouragement to help keep my comments fresh.

KUDOS to those who can add more :bigsmile: ...

Take a bow! Exceptional! Splendid! Fabulous! Stunning! Nice one! High Five! Phenomenal! Terrific!

Bravo! Super Duper! You're #1! Stupendous! Outstanding! Excellent! Superb! Spectacular! Incredible!

Extraordinary! Marvelous! Wonderful! Keep up the good work! Two thumbs up! Amazing! Great success!

Hooray for you! You're inspiring! First rate! Sensational! Breathtaking! 5 star! Out of sight! A+! Class act!

You should be proud! Going the extra mile! Magnificent! Perfect! Shining star, you are! Beautiful! Hats off 2 u!

Lovely! Impressive! Wicked! Cool! Radical! Sweet! Awesome! You ROCK! Wowzers! Brilliant! Alright!

That's the way! Top notch! Spot on! Happy-happy, joy-joy! Woop-woop! I knew you had it in you! Kick *kitten*!

great idea,
  • thistimeismytime
    thistimeismytime Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Bumpalicious!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm a "Woot!" or "Woohoo!" or "Kick @$$" person.....

There have been a few others that may not be PG...
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, and taking the time to post these on here. You are doing an outstanding job,
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I love giving praise to MFPs when they exercise and/or meet their goals. After all, positive comments and feedback make staying motivated so much easier!! HOWEVER, I can only say "WTG" so many times before the phrase goes stale. So- I've compiled a list of positive phrases and words of encouragement to help keep my comments fresh.

Take a bow! Exceptional! Splendid! Fabulous! Stunning! Nice one! High Five! Phenomenal! Terrific!

Bravo! Super Duper! You're #1! Stupendous! Outstanding! Excellent! Superb! Spectacular! Incredible!

Extraordinary! Marvelous! Wonderful! Keep up the good work! Two thumbs up! Amazing! Great success!

Hooray for you! You're inspiring! First rate! Sensational! Breathtaking! 5 star! Out of sight! A+! Class act!

You should be proud! Going the extra mile! Magnificent! Perfect! Shining star, you are! Beautiful! Hats off 2 u!

Lovely! Impressive! Wicked! Cool! Radical! Sweet! Awesome! You ROCK! Wowzers! Brilliant! Alright!

That's the way! Top notch! Spot on! Happy-happy, joy-joy! Woop-woop! I knew you had it in you! Kick *kitten*!

FanF*ckingTastic!
  • sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options

FanF*ckingTastic!

ps... copying this into a doc and going to start posting ALL OF THEM in the comment box :)
  • jason_442
    Options
    you're the shiznit!!!
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    Fanfreakintabulous!

Oooooh! Me likey :bigsmile:
  • KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    This is awesome-sauce! Thanks for the vocab lesson!

Cool deal McNeal!! I'm definitely using this one..."awesome-sauce" is SOO much better than my usual "awesome-possum"!!
  • stang_girl88
    stang_girl88 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Haha! I am so sick of saying the same things. Glad I saw this! Thanks!
  • maybebaby40
    Options
    bump
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Forgot Huzzah!
  • Pfauxmeh
    Pfauxmeh Posts: 259
    Options
    Bump! XD
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    I never ever give a 'wtg'. i sometimes get them, but I do love seeing the great efforts my mfp friends make and if i am true to them as an mfp friend, then I need to comment in a personal and supportive way and 'be a friend'.

the much wanted ' LIKE' button for mfp would make 'wtg' even more trivial and insignificant.

without my mfp friends, theres no way id be motivated. they will always get more than a 'wtg' from me or a 'like'.