Any females looking to lose between 20 and 50lbs?

Options
I want to make some new friends who can help motivate me and vice versa

I wanted to lose 36lbs altogether and have lost 16lbs so far within 2 months but have only just started using this site properly even though I signed up summer time last year

Replies

• EloiseCanRun
    Options
    Hi.

Congrats on already losing 16 pounds.

I am looking to lose between 40-70.
    Feel free to add me (:
  • babyloutattoo87
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • jenilynn34
    Options
    Hello! Awesome job on the 16 lbs down so far!!! I am looking to lose 40-50 lbs also. I did it before and then had twin boys.....there 3 now so I can no longer use them as an excuse...lol. I'm new to this site as of this week and would love a cheering squad as well as to do some cheering on too. Add me if you'd like.......
  • mrseelmerfudd
    mrseelmerfudd Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Hiya!! Me!! I've lost 18lb so far, and looking to lose probably another 50lb!! feel free to add me!
  • hollz118
    hollz118 Posts: 10
    Options
    HI! great job on the weight lose! i am looking to loose ten pounds but i can be a great motivator feel free to add me!!!
  • RuninKamloops
    Options
    Looking to lose 20 myself, good luck:)
  • BrittanyFordham
    Options
    Same here, feel free to add me :) Good luck and congrats on your weight loss so far! :)
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I have about 20 lbs more to go and I'm 23, feel free to add me!
  • maritsu
    maritsu Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined! Hello everyone.....I am hoping to lose 13 more lbs from this program. My weight has been sitting on this plateau for about 2 weeks now and need motivation.
  • babyloutattoo87
    Options
    Everyone is so sweet on this site! Thanks everyone and I shall add you all :)
  • jsnv
    jsnv Posts: 24
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss. I'm am looking to lose 50lbs so feel free to add me as well!
  • megggsss
    megggsss Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me.

I am looking to lose between 30 - 50!

I have 6 gone so far!!!