Need help with my booty

Options
or rather my lack of booty.

Anyone have exercise tips on how to pump up your tush? It's the only area of my body I actually wish was BIGGER!

Replies

• kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Weighted Squats! Bodyweight squats will work in a pinch but weights are the way to go.

I used to not have a butt at all.... I have one now!
  • rebeccap13
    rebeccap13 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Squats, deadlifts, lunges... lift heavy things! :smile:
  • JNick77
    JNick77 Posts: 3,783 Member
    Options
    - Back Squats - 3 to 5 reps
    - Romanian Deadlifts (Squeeze your glutes on the way up) 8 - 12 reps
    - Walking LUnges with a long stride. 8 - 10 reps
  • Sp1nGoddess
    Sp1nGoddess Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I second all of the above and would like to add the cook hip lift - you can Google it , it's a great glute activator. Also step-ups onto a bench focus on your glutes.
  • NWriceC
    NWriceC Posts: 28
    Options
    All of these are good exercises for your butt but the key is to clinch your butt (make a hard muscle with it) every time you come back up, that will make it tight and higher also.
  • KimVanHorn
    Options
    ok, I just tried the cook hip lift out of curiousity.....HOLY COW that burns! Good stuff!
  • Lusadi
    Lusadi Posts: 79
    Options
    Go to Fitness Magazine's website. The last issue had an incredible article about working out that area of your body. Plus, they provided one of their express work-outs to go with it. The work out should be available on their site.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Squats, deadlifts, lunges... lift heavy things! :smile:

this.. heavy squats.. they are also amazing for your abs.
  • Sl1ghtly
    Sl1ghtly Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Squats solve everything.
  • KimVanHorn
    Options
    Man, I was really hoping someone would tell me there was magic ghetto booty ice cream. Kidding! Thanks for the tips. Wish me luck!