Anyone else around 5'3 and losing about 25 pounds?

Options
Just looking for others in similar situations as mine. :smile: Sometimes it helps...

I'm about 151 pounds and looking to get down to 125 or so. I want to rock a bikini this summer and look rockin' in it! What are you guys doing to help lose these last 25 pounds?

Replies

• Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Hi! Im currently 159 striving for 125 by August 11th and 115 by the end of the year. I started Jan 9th at 177 though. Im looking to lose a little more than you but am willing to offer support! :)

Edit: Oh, and im 5'1
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2" & need to lose 28lbs to get to my 1st goal of 130lbs...To lose I have been lifting for a couple of weeks now & I love it plus everything I have heard about it is great....I feel like I am doing cardio but it's without all of the jumping around...lol. What are some of the things you have done that have helped you lose?

16043484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • missrachelmary
    Options
    I'm just under 5'4" and trying to get to 120 :) I'm currently 148! Its always nice to work with someone with a similar body type. So far I have been working out like crazy and eating well, my heaviest was 183! I am doing the TurboFire program right now and I'm almost done with it. What have you been doing?
  • Erykah3584
    Erykah3584 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Hey! I started at 152 and my goal is 125 also! Im 5'2.5 and am currently 135 :bigsmile: You got this girl!! I started off with zumba, doing it 5 days a week mixed in with my elliptical. Then I did 30DS and now Im doing P90X. Im finishing up week 8. Good luck with your weight loss and feel free to add me!
  • BonLei
    BonLei Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Yep. I'm 5'1" and around 148. I'd like to get to around 125. I try to do cardio about 4 days a week and yoga for 3. I recently started trying out Bar Method DVDs. No visual results yet, but my body definitely feels different.

Nice to see that there's others with similar body types as me!
  • sexyminxinthemaking
    sexyminxinthemaking Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    hi ya im 5ft 3 and i started here at 150lbs and want to get to 120lbs :smile:

im currently at 132lbs :bigsmile:

feel free to add me
    these last few pounds are hard to shift :yawn:
  • londanfudd4eva
    Options
    i want to lose about 20 - 25 , im 5'2 n weigh 160. im doin insanity/brazil butt lift . what r u doin
  • krishamisha
    krishamisha Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2, looking to loose 30 pounds. (Started at 160 - my heaviest ever) (I had to convert all that as I think in kilos :-)
    I tried to change my tracker to pounds but it just defaults back (I'm in Australia)

Two weeks in and I love this app; now looking for friends. I need to find time to exercise. I am always sooooooo busy !

:smile:
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :)
  • shutterbabe
    shutterbabe Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 30 day shred and Jillians Burn Fat Boost Metabolism about 3 to 4 days a week. I was taking a Pilates class for a bit which I absolutely loved, but am focusing on doing the dvds right now. Thinking about getting the brazil butt lift! :) Havent really seen a big weight change yet, unfortunately. But I also havent been able to weigh myself because I dont have a scale! So hopefully I've lost a few pounds since my last weigh in. I'm definitely starting to feel a slight change in my body though. From the shred I think. I feel like I've been working out for the longest time (only a few weeks really) and want to be skinny already! lol :) I know these things take some time though. Just gotta stick with it!
  • cmaxmor
    cmaxmor Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and srarted at 160. I am down to 144 now and want to lose 10 more.
  • k_pattie
    k_pattie Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    We have the exact same stats! I've been running a lot and doing JIllian Micheals 30 DS, as well completely changing the way I eat. I'm hoping to get down to 125-130 by june or early july!
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'1" and trying to lose about that (~20lbs left to go!) Feel free to add me if you want to :happy:
  • Coco_puff901
    Coco_puff901 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm just about 5'4" and currently 151 also.... My goal weight is 130 ! I work out 6 days a week for about 2 hours, and am always changing up my fitness routine. Trying to eat healthy and stay in range .... Anyone on this thread feel free to add me !
  • ASaxe23
    ASaxe23 Posts: 163
    Options
    5'3 and also wanna lose 25-30
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    5'3" , CW152, GW 120-125. We are twins! llol
  • FoxWilkinson
    FoxWilkinson Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm just under 5'3", started at 164lbs, and am shooting for 125-130lbs. I'm doing a combo of 30 Day Shred, Brazil Butt Lift, and going to the gym. I've mostly been doing the DVDs when I can't fit the gym, and incorperating all the excersises I've learned into my workout. Excersise and hitting the gym isn't my problem.

My nutrition is decent, but there's room for improvment. I'll eat clean all day, and get home and the boys want to go out to burger king... Of I'll make a veggie omlet for breakfast, and I'll get to school and it's someone B-Day and there's free cake. I'm easily tempted lol. Also, I have Hypothyroidism. And I'm in the process of getting the right dosage of meds, so as hard as I'm working, I haven't seen an inch off or a pound lost yet. BUT! I only have about 25-30 lbs to loose.
  • navyw1fe
    navyw1fe Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 SW 153 CW132 GW 125-128..started july 2011 and hope to be at goal with a 4 pk abs by summer time :happy: I did 30DS,6 week 6 pack and now I'm doing Les Mills(pump,cxworks,combat) 4-5 days week at my local gym!
  • egates1984
    egates1984 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 foot even and I need to lose about 20 lbs.
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and 137 pounds STILL.... ugh!!