Just the before picture so far..Yuck

Options
I just rejoined MFP 3 days ago and started p90x yesterday...which by the way in no joke. I noticed a lot of people had before and after pictures so I decided to take my before picture today. That was a tough one...I looked like a bean bag wrapped in a shoe string....I cant wait for the after pictures though...Ill post both at that point but def not before. :blushing: Thanks to all of you who have posted before and after pictures..it really helps motivate!!! Also, I need more friends on here so add me if ya want!

Replies

• marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I've been doing P90X for 3 weeks now and I'm thinking of posting my before and during pics at the end of phase 1 next week but I'm really nervous! My before looks really bad and I'm afraid I'm not going to see a difference after Phase 1 (I know there's two more phases to go but I would like to see SOME difference!) I have also been blogging about every workout because it kicks my butt every time. Feel free to add me and we can complain about Tony Horton and his robot muscle army!
  • Alicia7896
    Options
    Idk, I just see your face but I think you're beautiful. I understand motivation but, in my personal case, the more I beat myself up over how my body looks, the more I beat myself up when I backslide, you know? But that's just me; I'm very much an emotional eater. I'm doing pretty well right now temptation-wise, and I think it's because I got to a point where I stopped telling myself that I was only pretty at a certain weight. I mean, I don't want to be 240lbs by any means ('cause my clothes don't fit right now and who can afford a whole new closet? ;)) but I think us ladies have a real history of being pretty mean to ourselves. *whew* Sorry, that was long-winded. I'm not trying to preach, just trying to say that you're beautiful even if you're not at your goal weight, and that's not just blowing smoke.

Welcome to the site!
  • Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I just rejoined MFP 3 days ago and started p90x yesterday...which by the way in no joke. I noticed a lot of people had before and after pictures so I decided to take my before picture today. That was a tough one...I looked like a bean bag wrapped in a shoe string....I cant wait for the after pictures though...Ill post both at that point but def not before. :blushing: Thanks to all of you who have posted before and after pictures..it really helps motivate!!! Also, I need more friends on here so add me if ya want!

I just started P90X too.
    Killer.
    Week 1 , I felt like I was being crippled by fitness. And I haven't even done a pull-up, I'm at the bands stage.
    I'm going into week 2.

Ugh, I DID NOT take a before pic...*gag* although I probably should.
    You think the bean bag look is bad... You should see me, nude, I look like a melting candle. Not cute.