Under 200lbs (Onederland!)

Options
hazedot
hazedot Posts: 111 Member
I've been waiting to post this for about 10 days but I wanted to make sure it wasn't a total fluke one day on my scales. I've been under 200lbs now for nearly two weeks and I'm so happy about it. I still have over 50lbs to lose but I'm still so happy with myself.
My progress has slowed down now to about a lb a week but I'm happy to be heading in the right direction, becausr to me it's not a case of how quick I can lose it, but the fact I can lose it and keep it off!
I'll post some pictures at some point, but I don't have them on my laptop right now :)
Just for reference, I'm 5ft 6 and currently around 198lbs.

Replies

• 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    YAY! Great accomplishment! Can't wait until I can post the same thing!
  • SomeMorr
    SomeMorr Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Awesome, great job! I too cannot wait until I get there (6 pounds to go until Onderland)
  • devinbugland
    Options
    great job!!! keep it up!!
  • bradynsmom
    bradynsmom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Jmstill300
    Jmstill300 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling, isn't it? Well done! I just reached the magic number myself about 10 days ago! :)
  • TerriLee321
    Options
    That's awesome! Keep it going!!!
  • rookmb
    rookmb Posts: 84
    Options
    Great job!!! I cannot wait to get out of the 200's!!!!!
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    That is just such great news and a wonderful achievement! You can get there, even if it's slower that before. Keep up the great effort! Pat yourself on the back and celebrate with a new fingernail polish or a massage!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Such an exciting time in your journey!! :drinker:

I cannot wait to get there myself!
  • Sarahmeridith
    Sarahmeridith Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You are doing GREAT! I started at 238 and at 218 now I cant wait to get were you are!!!!!!
  • wk9t
    wk9t Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    WTG, you rock! I'm at 203 (started at 254) so I will be joining you in onderland soon.
  • mblair1968
    mblair1968 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I have to lose 9 more pounds, and then I can join you in onederland!
  • nihummel
    nihummel Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we started and are at about the same spot in our journey! started at 242 and now at 193! Feels marvelous!
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is such a AWESOME Accomplishment!

You and I should be friends on here I entered Onederland a week or so ago as well!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know it feels great. I'm almost there too.
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    congrats it is a wonderful feeling
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!