Is today dragging for anyone else?

Options
LittleMissNerdy
LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
I don't know if it's because it's Friday or because the weather is amazing outside but I feel like I've been at work for 15 hours :yawn:

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    I am not at work but I looked at the time a little while ago and could not believe was only 3:30?
  • Chari_Jan
    Chari_Jan Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate!!! I'm so ready to GTFO of here and get my awesome weekend started!
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    I hate working Fridays.... I'm always bored and watching the clock.

Thank goodness for MFP - and some very funny threads today! :happy:
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Yes it is. Ever since this morning when somebody on MFP, who had obviously forgotten to take the proper medication, called me a "freak". It hurt my feelings and I've been out of sorts all day long. Why, why, why do people, who are obviously of superior intellect than I and of much sounder moral fiber, need to be so mean? ... anyway that's what made my day drag.
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate!!! I'm so ready to GTFO of here and get my awesome weekend started!

Cosign on this!
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,557 Member
    Options
    I don't think this day will ever end. Everyone is gone and there is nothing to do here so I am just trying to look busy. :yawn:
  • DawnVanSlim
    DawnVanSlim Posts: 10,471
    Options
    32 mins until I can blow this joint! I have been done with my work since 1:00pm... 31 more minutes! (did it really just take me a minute to type that? Nope must have started in the middle of the minute, damn it ...see, this is how bored I am!)
  • ojell
    ojell Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's because it's Friday or because the weather is amazing outside but I feel like I've been at work for 15 hours :yawn:

I have felt that way most of this week. I think this has been the longest week on record. ;)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I'm addicted to Draw Something........ That's pretty much been my day. Oh and I'm at work *cough*
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Fridays always drag. Only one more hour left for me, though!
    Yes it is. Ever since this morning when somebody on MFP, who had obviously forgotten to take the proper medication, called me a "freak". It hurt my feelings and I've been out of sorts all day long. Why, why, why do people, who are obviously of superior intellect than I and of much sounder moral fiber, need to be so mean? ... anyway that's what made my day drag.

You poor, poor man. That must have been horrible for you.
  • Ready4Battle
    Options
    I'm boooooooooooored!! 1.5 hours to go at work. Somebody do something entertaining!
  • strandedj
    strandedj Posts: 128
    Options
    I'm just watching it rain outside.............
  • cheesenbrats
    Options
    My vacation starts after today ends, so its been very difficult to stay focused. Its been like watching paint dry. UGH
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I'm boooooooooooored!! 1.5 hours to go at work. Somebody do something entertaining!

(singing and tap dancing to "Puttin on the Ritz")...how's this?
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yes, Today is dragging...and Impossible..Can I Vent Here...
    I'm a Pastry Chef and I make Desserts for Big Venues. Well one of the Chefs at one of the Venues accross town last ordered what I thought was a single cake that would serve 8 People. So, We did it and sent it out at 5 Am in the Morning.
    He called back at about Noon To tell me he "Just Realized" He meant to order 8 Cakes instead. ANd the Venue in question is for that night. And could I fix this error or did I have anything just lying around.
    Needles to say, I had to Make 8 More Chocolate Mousse cakes and Flash freeze them so they could be transported in my Vehicle since everyone else had gone home for the day.
    Okay So I did it. and got everything there on time.
    And afterwards I just wanted to get some relief. And Some food. ( I Had'nt eaten all day) So, I did a restrained drive by the local KFC and got a pot pie. 750 Cal. and a diet drink. And Counted them and although I know it was'nt the best choice. I counted them and still managed to stay within my range.
    It's really interesting how my emotions and stress lead me to calm myself or Reward myself with FOOD. Day by day on this program it gets clearer and clearer.
    It's not the food. It's how I 'm using the food.
    Interesting isn't it.
    Thanks for reading this badly spelled rant.
    Kiki.:flowerforyou:
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hey, They just lack Emotional intelligence. Lots of people who are super smart in other ways can be obnoxious jerks about how they talk to others.
    Do not spend one more minute feeling bad about this perssons lack. Have a spectacular night.
    Kiki
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I think I said that like 10 times today....Slowest day in a long time. Its finally after 5pm here in CA and I'm heading home to relax!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    *waving arm widely* over heeeeeeeree!! Meeeee!! My 4 month old was up all night, I'm exhausted and cannot wait for bed time, but hoping he will actually sleep tonight....:indifferent: