New to this Site!

Options
Hi!
I just found this site yesterday, I'm back in the weight loss game and need support. I normaly write calories in a small spiral in my purse, but this is way better and feels like I'm really devoted now. I had lost 40 lbs a few years ago but gained it all back plus some when I got pregnant with my daughter. I have a wedding comming up that I need to get fit for.

Frustrated that my metabolism seems to be running at the pace of a snail.

I don't have a lot of time to work out but trying to make time. Any suggestions?

Jess

Replies

• MrsSorenson
    MrsSorenson Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I just found this site yesterday, I'm back in the weight loss game and need support. I normaly write calories in a small spiral in my purse, but this is way better and feels like I'm really devoted now. I had lost 40 lbs a few years ago but gained it all back plus some when I got pregnant with my daughter. I have a wedding comming up that I need to get fit for.

Frustrated that my metabolism seems to be running at the pace of a snail.

I don't have a lot of time to work out but trying to make time. Any suggestions?

Jess
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Jess!
  • nikiholm
    nikiholm Posts: 19
    Options
    I have seen a wedding challenge thread on here. That might help you since you all have the same goal...fit and hot for the wedding.
  • destilynne
    Options
    hello Jess and welcome to the site,

This is a great site . it's motiviates me, guidances me with my calories counting and exercise log.
    I joined this site in January and I have lost 25 pounds so far. Everyone here on this site is cool. An dyes it's alot easier then writing calories in a book. ALso it helps to talk to other people that are going through the samething. :smile: see you around the site....happy dieting ...

Desti
  • pete
    pete Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!

I don't have time to work out either.
    However, I do make time to go on a 30 minute walk every day (yes, everyday: rain, snow, or shine).
    I don't go anywhere special. I just open my front door and walk around the neighborhood and am back home thirty minutes later.
    I work from home so it really helps to get out of the house everyday.
    It seems to help keep me motivated and helps burn some calories.
  • MrsSorenson
    Options
    How do I find a buff brides group on here. Still getting used to navigating the system.

Any suggestions?:flowerforyou:
  • MrsSorenson
    Options
    How do I find a buff brides group on here. Still getting used to navigating the system.

Any suggestions?:flowerforyou: