hello I am new.....

Options
Dwamma
Dwamma Posts: 289 Member
Hello I am new to this sight and would love to have a few friends for support. I am 44 years old, married, mother of 10 (three are mine 7 are hubbies) I have 11 grand children (7 are mine 4 are hubbies). I would in childcare and I am attending college classes as well. I love to cook....and eat! :) Always looking for new health foods to make. I want to lose weight so that I can breath better, as having asthma and being over weight is not a good combination. I have strong Christian values as well. Thank you for your support and best of luck in your weight loss. God Bless!

Replies

• skyocom
    skyocom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We all need encouragement.:smile:
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Oh my, all those kids to chase around, you must be constantly on the go! Welcome to MFP, for support and encouragement (and the occasional kick you no where when necessary) feel free to add me as a friend.
  • robin49505
    robin49505 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - it's great having "friends" to share and learn from. Good luck to you - I've been on about a month - this is a great site!
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've only been on here since March 12th but really do love this site.
  • pstaceyca
    pstaceyca Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    I am 44 too! Feel free to add me!
  • milenasmom6
    Options
    Welcome! I created my account several months ago, but fell off the wagon. I have been back on and going strong for two weeks now. Feel free to add me as a friend and may God bless you on your weight-loss journey.