Options
Hi, I am new here and need help to stay on track... I was shopping today and a friend told me about your site.. I am excited to get started... thank you :-)

Replies

• LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! It's a great site, you are going to love it (and fair warning - possibly become addicted to it)!!! Feel free to add me as a friend. Always willing to offer support and encouragement.
  • busymom50
    busymom50 Posts: 29
    Options
    welcome!! feel free to add me,I love this site. Its helped so much!!
  • shanneyrf
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • skyocom
    skyocom Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I can always use motivation and like motivating others.

7152682.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • skinEme1018
    Options
    You have just joined the greatest site ever! People here are so encouraging and need encouragement from you. I sure hope you enjoy this journey as much as I am. We can walk it together and having more friends sure does help. Congratulations on the first step!
  • Missalybelle
    Missalybelle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    welcome! i've been on here for about 2 weeks and it's already helped so much & the support on here is amazing! feel free to add & good luck!
  • DianneCWilson
    Options
    My name is Dianne, My friend told me about this site. I have been trying to follow WW, but I don't eat enough. I have been reading
    a lot of posts. I think I will give it a try. Any help and guidelines are greatly appreciated.
  • deedsy
    deedsy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone,
    I used this site a while ago and it helped me lose weight, I decided to lift harder but that made me gain weight and I hate it.So, I decided to try to go lean again. I believe it's important to have some sort of support system when it comes to changing your body. I would like to add as many friends on here and keep up with each others progress,provide some encouraging words, etc. I learned alot from my Nutritionist in college so if you have any questions. I will do my best to answer them. Best of luck to everyone, losing weight isn't easy but it can be done!!