Need vegetarian friends

Options
Hey guys

I'm just looking for some new friends, especially one's that are vegetarian. I just like seeing how other vegetarians get creative with meals. I have been trying to go vegetarian for probably a year now but I have not eaten any meat in two months. However, I have a boyfriend who claims he is only a carnivore. I would just love some friends who are also in a relationship with a meat eater but do not eat meat their selves or anybody else who is/going/trying to go vegetarian. Thanks!

Replies

• Meganalva
    Meganalva Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm actually not a vegetarian- yet. I'm on my way, just stepping into it. I'm researching right now and looking for recipes and replacements. Would you still like to be friends? :)
  • KNMD
    KNMD Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm a veggie, my husband is a meat and potato guy, and I do all the cooking. So I get the extreme pleasure of both cooking 2 meals and getting him to try new things.

Add me if you want. :)
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I am a vegetarian - lean more towards vegan - but the hubby is a hard-core meatlover and afficionado of all types of meats. You are more than welcome to add me!
  • 1smemae94
    1smemae94 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm a vegetarian. Feel free to add me. As for your boyfriend, just remind him that he's an omnivore.
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I'm Vegetarian ( techinically a pescatarian but I hardly eat fish ) feel free to add me.... I dnt a lot of cooking thou my parents do they are vegans
  • CMXL
    CMXL Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a vegetarian but both my significant other and son are omnivores. Please feel free to add me and also look at my food diary which is public. I will be happy to share recipes if you like.
  • heartflood
    heartflood Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've been a vegetarian for 13 years! I just signed up for MFP, so I need new friends too. Feel free to add me! :D