Non Scale Victory

Options
crystalkiss
crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
This year I made a promise to myself that I was going to lose weight no matter what. I will take any victory, no matter if it comes from the scale or from how my clothes fit. A few months ago I was up to a size 3X blouse. My aunt had given me all kinds of clothes that she never wore which were like sizes 1x and 2x. The 2x's fit alright, and the 1X's had me laughing at myself for even daring to try them on. Well, today I decided to heck with that kind of thinking, and I put on one of the 1X sizes. I was so happy to see that not only could I get it on, it was only a little bit snug!! Also i could move my arms perfectly without feeling like I was the Incredible Hulk ready to burst the seams of my blouse! Now I look forward to the next challenge. Hopefully a smaller jean size the next time I go shopping!!!

Replies

• Barbie1125
    Barbie1125 Posts: 115
    Options
    Way to Go! Feels great doesn't it!
  • ambutler0905
    Options
    Congrats! I love fitting into new sizes - makes all the hard work worth it.
  • PeggyWoodson
    PeggyWoodson Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Keep up the good work.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    That is so cool. I put on a suit I hadn't worn in a year and it looked bad, way to loose in all the wrong spots.

Keep up the good work, I can't wait to hear you complain about all your 1x's being too big.:smile:
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!!! Congrats on the smaller sizes!!!
  • HLeAnn
    HLeAnn Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! That's what it's all about!! :) These victories are stepping-stones to our ultimate goals. Best of luck to you!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It's the little victories that get us through the weeks, we can't get to our goal super fast, but little goals and suprises like the one you had today keep up going for it! I'm so glad that you get excited by those too!
  • crystalkiss
    crystalkiss Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :) I am really looking forward to what the future holds!!
  • Kincar
    Kincar Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That is great! Congrats on your weight loss.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!