Little NSV's

Options
2»

Replies

• plushkitten
    plushkitten Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Losing another half an inch around my waist :)
  • Pamela259
    Pamela259 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    wearing a pair of size 12 super skinny jeans fror the first time and my 9year old telling me i looked pretty today :bigsmile:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Down to a UK 14 jeans now & notice that the smaller I get, the smaller my knickers get :smile:
  • Usbornegal
    Usbornegal Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Thes e are so encouraging!
  • npeters519
    npeters519 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Put on one of last years favorite spring tops only to find the dog had chewed on the sleeve of it. Took one look in the mirror and realized I wasn't even disappointed because the thing was baggy and too big on me anyway and proudly threw it in the trash!
  • lisaxanita
    Options
    Tried on a size one pair of jeans, and they slid on like a glove!
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My new jeans are getting big!!!!!
  • lpblah
    lpblah Posts: 28
    Options
    My clothes are starting to fit again. I usually tucked the top of jeans into themselves because I couldn't button them :blushing:
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Just noticed today that the waist band of my Tek Gear workout shorts doesn't fold over any more!!! Also, put on a sketti strap tanktop this morning and could not stay away from the mirror! My tummy is looking flatter and my saddlebags/lovehandles are getting smaller, I kept looking at my reflection every chance I got and thought to myself, 'Dang! Who's that sexy chick!?!' Never had that kind of confidence before, not even at my lowest ever adult weight of 128, I'm 144.5 as of this morning!! :bigsmile:
  • garnetsms
    garnetsms Posts: 10,018 Member
    Options
    My butt is getting smaller and my boobs aren't! :laugh:

^^This^^ And people are starting to notice the butt is smaller. Its a wonderful feeling when someone takes the time to tell you that your butt looked great in the pants you wore yesterday.
    I've had to pull up on my jeans today because I don't have as much butt to hold them in place anymore...LOL
  • JipsyJudy
    JipsyJudy Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Today I went to my favorite running shoe store to buy shoes. The owner, who had know me for 25 years, looked at me when I walked in and said, "Wow, you look terrific! What did you do?" I thought about that for a couple of seconds and said, "I took up a new hobby - getting fit!"
  • arctiknitter
    arctiknitter Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I can easily bend over to put on my snowshoes and skis. So nice!
  • spammyanna
    spammyanna Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My kids tell people I'm a runner... :D
  • danielle1983cov
    Options
    Yesterday I discovered that I have collarbones! I don't think I've EVER seen them before! Chuffed!
  • katy84o
    katy84o Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend told me I was looking skinner in my mid section. And today, I put on my favorite pair of jeans that had recently been washed. Normally after a wash I have to hop and jump around to get them on, and today I didn't. They were also really baggy around my butt and thighs!! That was so exciting! Even though I have seen the scale going up and down, this was certainly a "non-scale victory"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!