Can you help me?

Options
Would you my dear MFP's be so nice to take a peak at my food diary? I am just wondering how I'm doing and would like some feedback on it. My entry for today is complete so...take a look and let me know! Thanx!!!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Sardines? Really? Ew... lol jk... It looks pretty good to me, did you not work out today cause that wouldn't be enough if you did, I'm assuming you didn't or you just didn't add it in. You could use some more veggies. Thats my hardest thing too! I liked how you started big and ended small though... Make sure you are using all whole grain (I think you were can't remember) :happy: Keep it up!

~Leash :heart:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    My bad you were using whole grain.... GOOD :happy:
  • Demetria
    Demetria Posts: 178
    Options
    Are you doing some type of low carb/high protein plan?

I have to recommend Eggland's Best Eggs, the cage free brown. They are so much better for you than regular eggs, they taste really good.

Check out why here - http://www.egglandsbest.com/egglands-eggs/why-egglands/about-us.aspx

Green tea is very good for you,too.

Demetria
  • strawberry25shortcake
    Options
    Thank you guys for replying. I try to buy local foods...so I am hooked on local farm eggs:-) I am trying to stick with the same carb /protein ratio because it seems to get my metabolism going (if you know what I mean:blushing: ) I have been constipated for the majority of my life and this type of diet seems to work for me.

And...I usually don't log in my workouts. It's a personal thing...I don't think I should be eating "extra workout calories". If I do feel hungry- I eat and if not, then I don't. Works for me:wink:
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    I think you are doing good. The only things I would say is more fruit and veggie and less salt. Keep up the good work.
  • marm1962
    marm1962 Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    Ouch on the Sodium.........hmmmm, maybe I'd better check mine.