MFP spitfires cycling group week 6!

Options
Well folks I pledged zero miles for the week but I did 5. yay for beating my goal! lol

I am pledging 25 for this week! Have a great week out there folks!!!

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Options
    btw, looks like everyone did a great job this past week!
    150 eh skywalker. Your amazing lady! lol

:drinker:
  • dlestermfp
    dlestermfp Posts: 106
    Options
    I am sticking with 100 for my pledge, even though I missed it by just under three miles last week. I have had to modify my route home to get more miles in since I am getting fewer recreational miles on the weekends. For some reason my 7 year old doesn't want to go crank out 30 miles on a Saturday. Go figure!
  • cellorocker
    Options
    I'm trying 5 again. =D
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    btw, looks like everyone did a great job this past week!
    150 eh skywalker. Your amazing lady! lol

:drinker:
    Wow!!! Thanks for the compliment :bigsmile: I felt I should make up for falling short last week. I started the week off right with a 32.5 miler today :happy: :happy: :happy:

Have a great week, everyone :drinker:

exercise.png
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Only 74 last week, but WOW skywalker... great week. I am super, duper inspired to get some miles in now. I'll be out this coming weekend but I'll do what I can during the week, planning on 80.

IF I could count time working on the project bike with my cannibalized components I'll be kicking butt!! I can't wait until it's done. I discovered I can fit near 29er wheels (700 x42) on my frame and upgrading it to a full road STI shifters and drops. Basically, mountain wheels on a road bike.... wicked cool. I'll send pics when done. :drinker: :drinker:

Raymond
  • skywalker
    Options
    Only 74 last week, but WOW skywalker... great week. I am super, duper inspired to get some miles in now. I'll be out this coming weekend but I'll do what I can during the week, planning on 80.

Raymond

I didn't do the 150 last week. That's my pledge for this week :happy: I came up 24m short of my 125m goal for last week. Back in week 2 of our club, I had a 165m week, so I'm hoping to repeat that or at least come close. Looking fwd to seeing your new project. Good luck with it!!! :drinker: :happy: :drinker:

exercise.png
  • RunRideRay
    RunRideRay Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Oops, that's my small brain at work. Sometymes I am nut so smart.

Still... you KICK my BUTT! and it's awesome. I did get in a 55 miler on Saturday, but I am dying for some centuries.... they just have not happend this year yet. :sad: :sad:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Um... I'm sure you'd be the one kicking MY butt if we were ever to be on a ride together. :laugh: It takes me a lot of hours to put in those miles and I still have never done a Century... :noway:

exercise.png
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 30.
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    I live in the valley. Went to the mountains and did hills and a summit that was 7200ft. Thought I might die. Something to keep working on.
  • jthibodeau
    Options
    Sorry for not posting week five results I just got back in town and did not meet my goal of 30 miles only did 20. However, for week 6 I will set my goal for 70 miles.
  • quinnybear
    quinnybear Posts: 243
    Options
    goal: 100
    last week: 121

already got 30 in this week... 70 more to go :tongue:
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Vacation is over so I am going to try to get back at it.

pledge = 80 miles

Should we be sending this to spy guy in a PM?
  • skywalker
    Options
    Vacation is over so I am going to try to get back at it.

pledge = 80 miles

Should we be sending this to spy guy in a PM?
    For now we're just posting on the thread. Spyguy has been having spreadsheet issues. So until he says otherwise, we're just doing it this way :happy:

exercise.png
  • skywalker
    Options
    If you like Lance, you've got to check these out...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHtFixj0cWk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVCeUw9kj2I&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hi2sc74ySA&feature=related

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just edited this, so hopefully the links are correct. I made a slight mistake on the first post :tongue:
  • prayerfulmom
    Options
    I pledged 100 and got in 99. I know I know could have gone around the block one more time. But, after those summit climbs my legs were spent this week. I am going to drop to 25 this week. I have to drive for a bit to work because of a hostile situation. This is so not pleasing to me. I'm an addict now having to have my ride. Its just not the same on the trainer.:sad: Very busy weekend but doesn't involve the bike. so sad.
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I did it!!!

I have broken my first major goal of 100 miles since getting the bike, i am so chuffed :happy:

I have now set my next goal on the ticker at 500 miles, it will be intersting to see how long it takes me to get there. It took me 3 weeks and 3 days to hit the first goal. I'm going to aim for 12 weeks, which averages out at 33 miles per week. :happy:

I also beat my time for my regular ride tonight by 12 minutes. :drinker:
  • skywalker
    Options
    I did it!!!

I have broken my first major goal of 100 miles since getting the bike, i am so chuffed :happy:

I have now set my next goal on the ticker at 500 miles, it will be intersting to see how long it takes me to get there. It took me 3 weeks and 3 days to hit the first goal. I'm going to aim for 12 weeks, which averages out at 33 miles per week. :happy:

I also beat my time for my regular ride tonight by 12 minutes. :drinker:

WOOHOO!!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    33.3 miles this week :happy: I had pledged 30 so i did it!

I pledge 33 miles next week

Happy cycling everyone :drinker:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Well I pledged 50 and did 62 yay! I think I'm going to pledge 70 this week...

Have a great day everyone, HAPPY CYCLING!!! :happy:

~Leash :heart: