30 day shred - should i start over?

Options
hey all,
so I started the 30 day shred about a month ago and did 4 days but had to stop due to recurring glandular fever. I just got given the okay to exercise again and was wondering if I should do day 1 again or move on to day 5?

Replies

• BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    bump
  • janecalder
    janecalder Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I would start again I is only 4 days extra and soooooo worth it as it changes your shape very quickly. Good Luck
  • babigurl86
    babigurl86 Posts: 138
    Options
    i would defo start over x
  • vivo
    vivo Posts: 80
    Options
    I say try level one again and see how your body is taking the fitness. If I'm not mistaken the point of keeping at level 1 for 10 days is so that you're strong enough to move on to the next level (because your body is strong enough having been used to the fitness regimen). If you feel your body is able to step it up and pick up where you left off, I say go for it. But if you feel your body needs to readjust (more time on level one), then do so. After all, you were sick!! :)
    Best of luck
  • Elizadolots
    Elizadolots Posts: 178
    Options
    You only move on when you are ready, so do a few days on level 1 and see how you feel!
  • Hollie_downunder
    Options
    Ooooh no glandular fever i feel sorry for you!! i had that years ago and i was drained for months afterwards!

Take it easy, i would start back fresh and see how you go :) good luck!
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    poor you :( definitely start right back at level 1 if you have been sick. it will be hard again, but you will probably improve much more quickly because you've done some before.

take it from me, it's good to start out easy... i've spent the past two years injured and you don't want to overestimate the abilities of your body and risk injury.