I'm ready to get my sexy back ;)

Options
I just turned 32 and am at my highest weight ever. I have had a very stressful last 2 years so that didn't help. I have a 15 yr. old son, and 9 yr. daughter. We are all trying to get more fit. My overall goal is 50 lbs :)
Lynn

Replies

• missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and gd luck:flowerforyou:
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Good luck on your goals!!!
  • Kdrules
    Kdrules Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I want to get my sexy back too!! I am 40 with a 14yr old and an 11yr old. They think I am so old. They act that I am older than dust and think I will be fat forever. I will show them
  • candacecollins
    Options
    That what my mission here is, i have lost 35 of the 45 i want to lose, so you can do it girl, a few healthy choices gives u the confidence to make a couple more, and what did it for me was acctually seeing the number of calories i was eating on a daily basis and not realizing how bad it was. You can do it, power through the hard days and focus on the end result. Your goin to do great!!
  • JigglyPuff2011
    JigglyPuff2011 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You sound a little like me I have a 16 year old daughter who thinks I am old too. but I also have a 5 yearold daughter and a 3 yearold son.. so I gotta get in shape before I pass out chasing them.. LOL I'm gonna show her as well, I will be 40 on the 22 of this month.
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Good luck!

I'm in a similar position - just turned 32, at my highest weight ever, and have a 13 yr old son, coming out of stressful times (well, still in them a bit, but refocusing). As my son gets older, I realize I need to focus on myself more (or I'll annoy him by paying too much attention to him :))

Feel free to add me as a friend, and I hope you find a lot of success!
  • cateyes09
    cateyes09 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank you girls!! :) I cannot believe it's been 11 months since I first posted on here, I've hit my goal of losing 50 pounds just last week!!!!! This site has been a tool for me and I don't know what I would do without it! Not just the food tracking but all of the support on here! Keep it up girls!! :happy:
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Hello, You can so do this. Most of the people on here are great and helpful. Surround yourself with inspirational people. You're diet is going to be 70-80% of your success so clean it up if you haven't already. Good Luck.