Looking for motivators

Options
Need some helpful knowledge About getting rid of this weight!

Replies

• SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Slow & steady! One day at a time :)
  • mslatee
    mslatee Posts: 3
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH!
  • livestar
    livestar Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Exercising even a little a day and eating lots of vegetables has been the key for me. Not only do they fill you for few calories, but the make you healthy too (also a goal of mine).
  • reb6672
    reb6672 Posts: 21
    Options
    What everyone else has said, and try to add in a good night's sleep every night. You can do it!!!
  • StatHaldol
    StatHaldol Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Exercising even a little a day and eating lots of vegetables has been the key for me. Not only do they fill you for few calories, but the make you healthy too (also a goal of mine).

This is excellent advice! :^)
  • ladyshine2011
    Options
    Always take the stairs, when available.
    Park farther and farther away from your work/office, to extend your walk, and same with shopping at stores.
    Choose water over soda, and drink water even if you're not thirsty...
  • ilovesanfran
    Options
    i am using body bu vi and my first week i have lost 5 pounds! thats including, changing my eating habits to a healthier lifestyle, no sodas, moderation and lots of water! when at work i drink a liter of water before noon and the last part of the day i drink another liter. it turns out being almost 9 cups of water. i am going to start exercising to help even more come off!!! the shakes are good and there is no after taste!
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    And make sure to drink plenty of water, even if you have to add crystal lite or ocean spray mix to it. Plenty of exercise, allows you to eat more so you don't feel like you're starving. 43 lbs in 100 days doesn't lie!
  • JVandesteeg
    JVandesteeg Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place if you are looking for motivation to lose the weight! I joined MFP this week, and I'm LOVING it! Everyone on here is so encouraging and helpful!!!! I look forward to logging in and updating my food and exercise diary each day. It feels like I'm in some type of competition to see if I can beat my calorie goal. I have never been so excited and motivated to lose weight in my life!! I'm looking forward to my weight loss journey and sharing my success stories with everyone!! Best wishes on your journey as well! WE'VE GOT THIS!!!:smile:
  • Hotrodhoodlum
    Options
    If it was easy 60% of the population would not be obese . Keep the faith and take it one day at a time . There will be down falls as well as up lifting times but you are the only one who can change it . Just remember when you reach your goal and you will , you will never have to do this again ..
  • travelbypaige
    travelbypaige Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    surround yourself with positive people for support, drink lots of water, and make sure you move/exercise daily. once you start in earnest eating right and exercising you will not only lose the weight but feel great!! feel free to add me for your online support system~