lost...

Options
tarahs
tarahs Posts: 99 Member
So I have not weighed myself since three weeks ago so I figured its time. I only lost .2 lbs!!! What I dont get is that my jeans are loser and I feel slimmer??? I did however started on weight training for my arms...does anyone have a clue as to why??

Replies

• Airbear3
    Airbear3 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    muscle! it looks better than fat! did yoy take measurements? sounds like you toned and lost inches which sometimes affects the scale! this is a good problem!
  • ExcelGuru
    ExcelGuru Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Exactly, Airbear3 you are on point. Don't worry the trim will continue the scale may not change much but if you are not also taking measurements you will lose your mind everytime you touch the scale. Just keep a small log. Arms. Waist, Chest, Thighs, Neck. Do this twice a month. When you start seeing these numbers raise and fall you will really be able to determine your Lean Progress.
  • ldu9260
    ldu9260 Posts: 2
    Options
    Muscle weighs more than fat. Adding strength training will start muscle building and toning which is always a good thing. No worries, as long as your clothes are starting to fit loose and your feeling good, then your body fat % is on the way down. Take some new measurements and track them, remember body fat percentage is a better benchmark than BMI or even the number on the scale.