your favorite Caribbean vacation destination?

Options
2»

Replies

• Laurelje
    Laurelje Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I agree, Jamaica mon! We also leave for a couples only all inclusive resort in Negril in a week! :happy:
    \

You might be staying in the resort right next to us! :happy:
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I didn't fully love Nassau, but I think that was our fault for not setting anything fun up. We just wandered around ... if you go there, I highly recommend the Atlantis resort. Everyone raves about it ...

I loved St Thomas! We did lots of snorkling there ... and eating. It was really fun! Have a blast!
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    I never have liked Nassau, been twice, and going a third time on a cruise this summer. However, we'll probably hit the sand for a nice beach bar. There is one right off the market that is fairly well known!

JM
  • papa3x
    papa3x Posts: 286
    Options
    Actually, I don't really think of Belize as the Caribbean, but man, that place was FUN.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I've only been to St Lucia, and loved it. Didn't spend much time off the resort though. Or sober for that matter.:laugh:

That sounds like my honeymoon at Ocho Rios, Jamaica. :laugh:
  • anewton04
    anewton04 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    St Maarten or St Marin - It is spelled both ways because it is the smallest piece of land owned by two different countries (Dutch and French). It is my favorite place in the world and I have traveled many places. I stay on the french side.
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Grand Caymen-Rum Island -- Awesome
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I have only been to Riveria Maya back in 2004 at an all inclusive resort. It was nice. First time I saw the Carribean sea.

I have heard many good things about Punta Cana in the Domincan Republic, and will definitely have to try that place out.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Cuba!
  • Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I've been to many islands in the Caribbean. I do love Puerto Rico. I do a lot of eco-tourism! Amazing! I adore the Dominican Republic, St. Croix, St. Lucia, St Martinique, US Virgin Islands, Curacao, Cuba, Aruba, Bahamas, West Indies... and so many more!
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Cuba!

oooo-jealous
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Isla Mujeres - off of Cancun.

Just got back from there last Saturday............lovely, small, not-too-commercial.

love isla de mujeres!!

my favorite place though is Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Maya. The food was great and the service and accomodations were the best. Drinks were strong and flowing like water! The best 6 days Ive spent in Mexico.
  • ackeebee
    ackeebee Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I am originally from Jamaica but have to say that of all the Caribbean islands I have been to (not counting my home country of course), Tobago has got to be my favourite!