hi any other vegans?

Options
2»

Replies

• Mera_Mera
    Mera_Mera Posts: 153
    Options
    I'm a vegan... but for some strange reason today, I ate a spoonful of my hubby's ice cream. It's been almost 10 years since I had any animal by product. You can add me. I returned to my recent self. VEGAN VEGAN!
  • VegGoddess
    VegGoddess Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    i'm strictly anti cruelty! feel free to add me!
  • lightstruck1
    lightstruck1 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    vegan!
  • thecastlefords
    Options
    Vegan :)
  • VegnHousewife
    Options
    I just joined this site yesterday as I want to get back to my old slimmer physique I had 6 years ago. My family and I have been vegan for over 4 years (VERY strict vegan...no honey either!). I would like some vegan friends who can definitely can provide me some good support along the way :)
  • WhitneyAnnabelle
    WhitneyAnnabelle Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I'm vegan--add me if you like :)
  • elliewellie1992
    Options
    Hello everyone I'm vegan too!! Feel free to add me :) xx
  • Jtloser
    Jtloser Posts: 1
    Options
    To fastinggirl:

You may be anti-cruelty to animals by being vegan, but you are strictly cruel to your own body. Your eating disorder is painfully obvious. This website's name alone should have kept you from joining. It is about being fit. The fact that you keep your diary password protected to keep from triggering others' eating disorders should be enough of a neon sign to you or anyone else who looks at your profile to know that you need to work on your own eating disorder. I sincerely hope that you will be as good to your body as you are to animals by avoiding all products that come from them. Be healthy...
  • eberz1000
    eberz1000 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Vegan!
  • louiseamatista
    louiseamatista Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    awesome thanks :)
  • hapandleonard
    Options
    I've been vegan for about 2 months (veggie for 7 years before that) and I feel great! Add me if you like