240 Days on MFP, Need Motivation? This one's for you!

Options
However much weight you have to lose this one's for you. When you decide to make the promise to yourself for a healthier life, then it's a lifestyle change, not a diet. Because we don't break the promises that we make to ourselves. You must believe in yourself and remind yourself everyday that you WILL reach your goals. Know that you can do anything you put your mind to with hardwork and dedication.

If you feel the scale just won't budge, remember to take your measurements and/or a picture or two! =) You can share them with others or keep them for yourself. I decided to 'retake' some of my old pictures and compare both of them. After doing so, I decided to share them in hopes to inspire and motivate you to stay on track! The before pictures were taken early May 2011 (a few days after eachother) I never thought in a million years that I would soon use those pictures as my "before" pictures, let alone let people see them. =) and the during pictures were taken last night (3/23/12)

180dayschartMarch232012frame-1.jpg

beforeduringbackattack-1.jpg

beforeduringflowerdress-1.jpg

Replies

• getfitjourney
    getfitjourney Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration!!!! You are looking awesome lady!!! Love that sundress also! Keep up the GRAND work!
  • Kelly_1981
    Kelly_1981 Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    WOW!! You really are an inspiration!
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    wow you are a great inspiring people
  • insights2
    insights2 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow- congratulations! You look great! And you are a true inspiration- thanks!
  • l_oudman
    l_oudman Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing pics you've done really wel. Thanks for the motivation.
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow...look at you go girl! Congratulations... you look great and I'm sure you will continue on this wonderful path!
  • friigirl
    friigirl Posts: 7
    Options
    Awesome inspiration! thanks for posting.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! Believe in yourself and know you WILL reach your goals! Drink plenty of water and take it one day at a time! KNOW YOU ARE WORTH IT AND YOU CAN DO IT!
  • Natley
    Natley Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    you keep me motivated every day and you are gorgeous!! keep it up!! xoxo
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    You look fantastic and healthy, woman! Such amazing work!!!
  • nellyb2011
    nellyb2011 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Wow thanks for sharing these! You are doing phenomenal!
  • Nita_B
    Nita_B Posts: 20
    Options
    Woo-hoo.....look at those sexy shoulders!! You are such an inspiration!!! Thanks so much for your encouragement and uplifting posts. On days where I really want to quit, I see your photos and think "damn...I want to look hot like MsGreen tea....I had better get busy"....LOL...it's true!!
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    i love your photos! every set i see makes me want to strive that much harder!