Frustrated with finding plus size workout clothing

Options
Why can't they make it cute? I know I can wear a t-shirt, and do but being the person I am, I still LIKE to look cute in my workout clothes and want to wear things that are cute. I get the Title9 catalogs and boy, they have uber cute stuff but nothing that'll fit me. :frown: The sites I do find for plus size workout clothing is like looking at my grandma's stuff. Seriously? Am I the only overweight person, trying to get healthier and want to at least look half-way decent while doing it? I KNOW this is yet another "why" in my why factor as to getting to a healthier weight.

Replies

• jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    i feel your pain. Plus size clothes in general aren't very stylish. Slowly they are getting more junior plus size stuff that is at least with fashion.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    All the more reason to lose the weight Lola!:laugh: :laugh: I had some absolutely ugly stuff I worked out in and I was glad to see it go. Finally I am getting to a weight where I can get the cute stuff.
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Have you tried the "Danskins" sight? Also Kohls has a workout line that carried plus size! I buy items for a friend who is a 3x and I find alot on ebay too alos C9 by Champion has a web sight and they have plus size. Good luck and remember it IS what is inside and by your photo I think you are adorable and you have a beautiful smile!!! Hang in there