Muscle Milk Chocolate

Options
Hey everyone! I just got a small jug of the muscle milk chocolate. I am wondering how people prepare theirs. I am thinking maybe some milk (since I've read water makes it too bland) Has anyone tried some peanut butter with the chocolate and milk? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Replies

• I don't use it but my husband does. He just mixes it with skim milk and says it's fine.
  • FrustratedYoYoer
    FrustratedYoYoer Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just got a small jug of the muscle milk chocolate. I am wondering how people prepare theirs. I am thinking maybe some milk (since I've read water makes it too bland) Has anyone tried some peanut butter with the chocolate and milk? Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

I just use hot water and I think it tastes nice
  • carise00
    carise00 Posts: 1
    Options
    Love that stuff...I mix it with water and enjoy it, I think it's the best out there taste wise. I've heard of someone who mixes it (in the blender) with instant coffee, nonfat Greek yogurt, and ice and makes a sort of mocha frapuccino.
  • TheJustPull
    Options
    Probably says on directions but how much mix to milk do I use?
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I use water and sometimes put about a half cup of milk in. There is no correct answer. Do what you want. Just make sure you are measuring what you put in and know the calories, carbs, protein, fat count of the total product.
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    MM has so many fats that mixing it with water will be just fine and not taste bland. I think adding milk would overkill it, especially on the calories.
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I use Muscle Milk light, and make it with regular unsweetened almond milk.

Then I add some ice and some PB2.