Herbal Life

Options
Anyone ever tried Herbal life products? If yes, how did they work for you?

Replies

• mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    bump
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money.
    Follow this website - count your calories and work your but off at the gym, or in whatever exercise you enjoy!

THAT will work.

And it wont cost you an arm and a leg.
  • original_cake_face
    original_cake_face Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My grandpa got into it a few years back.. gained back every pound once he stopped using it.
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Products do not work.. There's no magic pill.

YOU have to work! :)

You can do it without that.
    Add me if you want some support along the way! :)

Its hard but its possible! :)
  • mejustsmaller316
    mejustsmaller316 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Products do not work.. There's no magic pill.

YOU have to work! :)

You can do it without that.
    Add me if you want some support along the way! :)

Its hard but its possible! :)

Oh, I know I have to work.
    They have a place that makes the shakes in town.
    I like the idea of being able to get a healthy lunch on the go.
    They have pills and stuff too, but idk.
    I will add you.
  • detrawa
    detrawa Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I am currently using Herbal Life. I have been using hte products for about a month. A parent of one of my students was wearing a button that said, "Ask me how to lose weight.!" I have been very strict. I drink two shakes a day, one for breakfast and sometimes one for dinner. I sometimes drink a shake for dessert. I add fruit sometime agave, honey or banana when I want to sweenten up the shake. I have lost weight and I feel great. The shake help me when I am too late to fix a meal and want to stay out of trouble. :happy:

Good Luck,
  • harebearva
    harebearva Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    There's no magic in any meal replacement methods. All recomend that you eat a healthy balanced diet and exercise for "optimum resutls" and they are all designed to put you in a calorie deficit which is where the magic really happens. Herbs and supplelments can in some cases give you a metabolic boost, but it still will not make any difference without the calorie deficit. As far as shakes go, I like them. They are good for what they are, a conveinent source of good protein which adds variety to your protein macros. But there are so many more cheaper options for whey protein than a shake supplement that is going to cost you double what it should because they stuffed it with some whole food vitamins and nutrients that you can get cheaper as well. Anyway, before you jump on the bandwagon, do some research and see what others are saying. Hope this helps
  • SueGremlin
    SueGremlin Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    It is a pyramid scam. Er. Scheme.