Oh! Looks like I'll have to work alone :(

Options
Seems I am unique with my meal and exercise habits. All the best everyone. Hope you all shred a lot of extra weight.

Replies

• Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Oh no ! Why? You are not eating insects are you ??? LOL
  • Ricky1103
    Ricky1103 Posts: 68
    Options
    You don't have to work alone.. We all are here for you :)
  • Splashlove
    Options
    Even if we're doing it differently, which I'd say most of us are because our bodies are so different from each other doesn't mean that we have to do this alone. We can all be encouraging to each other regardless of what kind of diet and exercise we are doing. I just tell you what works for me and you shares yours with me. Plus when you lose a pound, we'll be there cheering you on.
  • parsla
    parsla Posts: 11
    Options
    Lol!! Nope, but I wish...they must have such less calories..:) But I am a vegan and Indian. So my diet is a lot different than most people here.
  • Erika1962
    Erika1962 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Less calories and lottttttttttts of protein LOL
  • houseofcarpenter
    houseofcarpenter Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    We don't care what you eat as long as it's food and not people :) if you want help to keep you going then friend me - we're all in this together and it makes it easier if you've got someone to talk to x good luck x
  • parsla
    Options
    I feel better and light already! Isn't that great? :smile:
  • kedgin
    kedgin Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Even if we're doing it differently, which I'd say most of us are because our bodies are so different from each other doesn't mean that we have to do this alone. We can all be encouraging to each other regardless of what kind of diet and exercise we are doing. I just tell you what works for me and you shares yours with me. Plus when you lose a pound, we'll be there cheering you on.

/\ This!!!
  • DataBased
    DataBased Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Lol!! Nope, but I wish...they must have such less calories..:) But I am a vegan and Indian. So my diet is a lot different than most people here.
    You might do a search - I know I've seen many posts regarding vegan lifestyles. You might not be as lonely as you think. But even if you *were* the only vegan / Indian, we can all still work together and cheer one another on.

:flowerforyou:
  • ensoleille
    Options
    Everyone has different diets and personal tastes! It's what makes people more interesting! It's also fun to find out about new things/foods from mfp friends. You're not alone!
    You can add me if you want :)
  • Spanaval
    Spanaval Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Look at it this way. Your pool includes all the vegans (they may not eat what you eat, but understand the challenges of being vegan), and all the folks from the Indian subcontinent (who may not totally get the vegan thing, but will understand the challenges of working with Indian food and "weird" ingredients). That would work out to be a lot of cheerleaders.
  • vegancakelady
    vegancakelady Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm vegan! I also have many food intolerances like nuts and most seeds and beans. I'm in the 3rd week of a 4 week strict detox to try to rid my body of the health problems. The final week is a juice fast (starting on Wednesday).
    I'm not Indian.....
  • parsla
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Its so awesome to hear from so many people. Guess its time to shed the Indian cape and jump into the broader vegan pool...Lets Do This!!!