Hooray! My hairdresser noticed the weight loss!

Options
K1mmer
K1mmer Posts: 68 Member
I have only lost 7 pounds, going from 206 to 198.8, so was so surprised when my hairdresser noticed the weight loss. I feel great and am so glad I did not blow it last night. I could have seriously set myself back last night with wine and appies but kept it all in moderation and saw another loss this morning. I think I am generally taking much better care of myself, nutrition, fitness, relaxing more, trying to spend more time doing things I enjoy (MFP!) and the overall result is that not only am I feeling great but others can see it too. Very motivating to keep on track!

Replies

• Iheartsushi
    Iheartsushi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    WOO-HOO! :happy: Keep on keepin on!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of yourself. And getting below 200 pounds is great.
  • tkaawa
    tkaawa Posts: 302
    Options
    congrats:flowerforyou:
    keep up the good work and it's only an upward motion from here. Once people start noticing that you're losing weight, the drive there is unreal. you're going to want it so much more and do whatever it is to continue. keep up the good work
  • K1mmer
    K1mmer Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thanks girls! The support is awesome! Can't wait to report on the next step in journey! Friend me if you like, the more positive energy the better!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!