Newbie need to lose 35 lb

Options
Hi I am new here too.
I have been struggling with my weight all my life since middle school. When I was 19 i managed to loose weight do to very active work schedule and school. Now at 26 I am at my heaviest ever at 162lb. My ultimate goal is to lose 35lb, mostly for increase my health and energy level.
Looking for some friends for support and recipe exchange:)

Replies

• parsla
    parsla Posts: 11
    Options
    Hey! I know how it feels - I too wish to lose 35 lb. Just started though :wink:
  • kyrstin__1188
    kyrstin__1188 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 30 lbs! Good luck to you, and feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • utvolsfan74
    utvolsfan74 Posts: 105
    Options
    I am to needing to lose around 25-30lbs. Feel free to add me as a friend. Good Luck :happy:
  • wifeyy
    wifeyy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Same here need to get rid of the last 30lbs
    you can add me!
  • neberle02
    Options
    Hey I'm new too! I need to loose thirty five pounds and I'm 162 pounds. Lets support one another on our quest. I am at 1200 calories and have been trying to exercise a little bit every day. Working daily on healthly food options. Keep me posted on your progress.
  • AthenaErr
    AthenaErr Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30lbs too. Add me add me
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    i have 20lbs to lose feel free to add me
  • Katniss93
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too, and I know how you feel about loosing alot of weight I have to loose 45 lbs. Feel free to add me I need a buddy too really bad :smile:
  • Thodsdon
    Thodsdon Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started this program 3 days ago, and so far so good. I need to lose about 40lbs and need all the support I can get!
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 35 also. I just started on Tuesday! I am starting at 157. I have always been average at 130 but two babies and the weight is not going anywhere! Feel free to add me!
  • cekerri
    cekerri Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi, I am new looking to loose 35 lbs, also. I just started today. You can add me if you like.
  • Bryan0828
    Options
    Hey Guys welcome. Over the last two months I've gotten more serious with this program and am very thankful for the makers. Here are a couple tips that help me. After initial weight loss I've started to lose some focus until i enlisted some friends, wife family to join me. Way Easier with others! 2) Log your bad days!! Logging has totally made the difference for me in terms of motivation. 3) have a plan for your hungry/tired days. Finally Grace on your bad days and stick with it. Feel free to add me!
  • SoySalva
    SoySalva Posts: 138
    Options
    Welcome! I am new on the program but have been dieting for a year now....I am down to losing the last ten pounds! I know from experience the ups and downs of dieting so feel free to add me if you think I can be of some help. I have so far lost 68 lbs on 1200 calories and my only exercise is brisk walking for 30 minutes twice a day. I wish you success!
  • k_braddock
    k_braddock Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me, or I'll send you a request :)
    I'm 9 lbs down and 10 to go. We need all the support we can get!
  • kbirch07
    kbirch07 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello! I'm new also. Would like to lose about 30 pounds. Feel free to add me, anyone! I need extra motivation/support and will definitely give it back!
  • BlueInkDot
    BlueInkDot Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Hey there! We have similar goals! Feel free to add me for emotional support and sometimes helpful info - I like to stay informed on anything fitness and nutrition related. Also I have a sweet spreadsheet that helps track weight loss progress, and I can make a similar one for you if you like. :)

You can find one that I made for another friend on google docs here:

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8vQ-YsWanojSkxRc29sQXFUYTJlNkViVkJra1d5Zw

Good luck!!!

<3 - Mary
  • angelsingin4jc
    Options
    Hi there!

My husband and I joined on Monday. Today was our weigh-in since the last time time we weighed was last Saturday. I lost 11.9 lbs this week and my husband lost 9.2 lbs. We both have a goal of 20 lbs short term and then I need an additional 125 after that. Haha. Baby steps, right? I'm setting smaller goals so I feel more accomplished. After I reach the first 20, I'll set a new 20 and so on and so on! :-) Good luck out there, everyone!!
  • angelsingin4jc
    Options
    I, too, recommend doing it with friends/family. My husband, Mom, sister, aunt, cousin, and friend all are on the site! it helps!
  • KCoolBeanz
    KCoolBeanz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    My weight is something i've always struggled with as well. That, and the fact that I tens to be an emo eater, and seem to have this delusion that food (usually food that my arteries cry at) is going to be some great comfort. Usually I just end up feeling crappy after I eat it, and then there's the guilt. Blah!

Anyhow, feel free to add me, we could all use a little more support :)
  • lenb123
    lenb123 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hey there, Im trying to lose another 20 ponds. I could definately use some more support as well, so feel free to add me. Thats for everyone who reads this, add me. \The more support the better and easier it is.