Brand New Member

Options
Hi all! I'm brand new, just joined about 5 hours ago. I joined because I want a better way of visually tracking my exercise and food/calorie intake. I'm not too badly out of shape, just carrying around about 10 extra pounds, but seeing that I can have a visual aid to help keep me accountable, that's a big thing. And the best part? This is a free service that can totally play into my competitive nature by letting me compete with myself on a day-to-day, week-to-week basis. So glad to be here!

Replies

• greengrower
    greengrower Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too! Welcome :)
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    :smile: Me three! Brand new since yesterday! Good luck and welcome
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    Hi! I joined a few days ago and LOVE this site. I am also trying to lose 10+ pounds and I find the tracking very helpful.
  • dukes418
    dukes418 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome each of you!
  • mikedhatz
    mikedhatz Posts: 15
    Options
    Thanks everybody!
  • FungusTrooper
    FungusTrooper Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Welcome, all.

Is that Mike-D-Hatz, or Miked Hatz? I like Mike "D" Hatz.
  • JeannieAlice
    JeannieAlice Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on for about a week. Love the instant feedback for food and exercise!! So motivating!!
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Hi! I joined a few days ago and LOVE this site. I am also trying to lose 10+ pounds and I find the tracking very helpful.

it is definitely helpful, motivating, inspiring
  • mikedhatz
    mikedhatz Posts: 15
    Options
    Welcome, all.

Is that Mike-D-Hatz, or Miked Hatz? I like Mike "D" Hatz.

Mike D. :)
  • rawheeler38
    Options
    Welcome-- :) I'm kinda new here myself.
  • susies1
    susies1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Mike ..
    I joined today as well...need to lose twenty pounds or so...been fighting the "doing without tracking" way..
    Hasn't worked so well for the most part..hubby has been encouraging me to do this for years,,, he does well
    And put me onto this,,and the way you put it I agree! And heck maybe make a couple new friends along the way!
    Good luck ,,so far I think the program rocks.even had my sheetz food I ate today in there,
    Susie
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Big welcome to you! Send a friend request. I hope you post a picture. I don't like those faceless boxes. So impersonal.
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Welcome, everyone!!! Make friends because they'll cheer you on! Feel free to add me--mom of four in my early 40s.
  • Dan112358
    Dan112358 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone, welcome to all the newcomers. Feel free to add me. I went through. ~70 lb weight loss.
    -Dan
  • mandachristine
    mandachristine Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome:)
  • Nymeria42
    Nymeria42 Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome! Sounds like this is gonna be a great place for you!