How much does it really matter...?

Options
The thigh gap? I mean do guys even notice and if you do, do you care if it's there? Opinions from all guys please!!!

Replies

• Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Until this afternoon I have never heard of or thought about such a thing.

Honestly,when we like you (ladies) most of us like you for who you are,how you are.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Unless you are built right, most women will not have a thigh gap until they are very very low weight and lack leg muscle. Doesn't sound too attractive. Some have it naturally, but that is not really a good goal IMO.
  • Fit_and_Healthy
    Options
    I am pretty sure that thigh gap isn't the gap between ladies legs that most men are concerned about.
  • EBFNP
    EBFNP Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    If a man is looking for a thigh gap, they are superficial, IMO! Like seriously?
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a thigh gap since puberty hit, and I was not a chubby child....God just didn't make us all that way....
    Options
    If a man is looking for a thigh gap, they are superficial, IMO! Like seriously?

Doubt it would be a deal breaker xD

Like "ooh this chick is SO hot, but her thighs touch. Pffft" <--- never heard that xD
  • jwalker30
    jwalker30 Posts: 282
    Options
    it makes no difference to me at all.

I like girls with big thighs, as long as there aren't stretch marks.
  • Newf77
    Newf77 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I like to go swimin with bow legged women and swim between their legs. Seriously the gap between a females thighs is not what most guys are looking at.
  • applekoko19
    applekoko19 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I am pretty sure that thigh gap isn't the gap between ladies legs that most men are concerned about.

This!
  • Toddrific
    Toddrific Posts: 1,114 Member
    Options
    I enjoy a nice thigh gap as I run behind women on the trail, it allows me to see the trail in front of me.
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    The major reason I want one is because I am tired of my pants wearing out in the thigh gap area. If there was a gap there, there would be no more friction, and no more wear n tear. :( So sad to throw away favorite jeans because of touching thighs.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    Seriously, ladies, give the tennis ball a try. :)

I don't think most men notice it and the ones that make a big deal of it aren't worth your time.
  • Nopedotjpeg
    Nopedotjpeg Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    Nobody gives a **** really. It's not like it really makes it any easier to get to the p***y (which is the only reason I could think why people would think a guy would care about it).
    Options
    The major reason I want one is because I am tired of my pants wearing out in the thigh gap area. If there was a gap there, there would be no more friction, and no more wear n tear. :( So sad to throw away favorite jeans because of touching thighs.

Mine used to do that too, but stopped after I lost some weight. No need for nee friction, just less :]
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options

Mine used to do that too, but stopped after I lost some weight. No need for nee friction, just less :]

I look forward to it then! (the intact jeans, not so much the gap)
  • RestartThisRight
    Options
    The only reason I ask is because I used to have one (i have wide hips, my legs still had muscle and i was by no means super skinny) but when I gained weight I lost it...which kind of bugs me :p
  • Niki130
    Niki130 Posts: 85
    Options
    Personally I think it is hotter when girls have nice lean legs with muscle. But, I am not a guy.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Personally I think it is hotter when girls have nice lean legs with muscle. But, I am not a guy.

:)

Yeah I never even heard about "thigh gap" until I saw someone post it here on the forums. This is not something guys talk about and its not important for women to have. Definitely not a deal breaker for me. I LOVE legs, "thigh gap" not required.
  • HorrorChix89
    HorrorChix89 Posts: 1,229 Member
    Options
    I think only "certain" females care about such thing. But whatever...
  • rblauvelt7
    rblauvelt7 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I want one because I live in Texas and like to wear shorts/dresses in the summer and hate when my thighs stick together :(