2 years and still going....

Options
ANeWcRe8N
ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
Ok so this is really embarrassing for me and I'm nervous as I type this lol, but I had a few ask me to post pics and just found a pic in my laptop that made me make changes. The before was almost 2 years ago on Easter and when my sister posted this pic on her facebook that was sooo embrrassing for me and thought I need to make some changes and I did just that. It has taken me 2 years to come this far, but I'm ok with that because this is a lifestyle for me now and I'm very proud of myself.

For those wondering what I did to lose the weight, it's pretty simple.. exercise and watch your calorie intake. I did a variety of things like zumba, S90, many JM workouts, and many other workout dvds since I do workout at home. I'm about 5'2.5 and currently weigh 162.. hoping to get down another 30lbs or so depending how I feel when I get there.

The current pic was taken today.. figured I should make this side by side comparison to show my progress to all mfp and show that it can be done if you just work hard at what you want. Thanks for checking out my post :flowerforyou:

03-24-12-1-1.jpg

Replies

• hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    YAY Friend!

Im soooo proud of you and your journey. Im also proud of you sharing, this is definitely motivating for me to keep at it. You are a so awesome. A new creation
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    Thank you so much.. I really appreciate it!!! Thanks for always being supportive :heart: :smile:
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look great. Congrats and thank u for posting :)
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Your doing such a great job, keep it up girl!! <3
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!
  • kristi_asco
    kristi_asco Posts: 183
    Options
    you look amazing! so beautiful too :) way to go girl, such an awesome achievement!
  • workinprogress12_2
    workinprogress12_2 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    soooo proud. you're beautiful! (inside and out, thanks for all the encouragement!)
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Well Done! You look great!
  • cindy4mica
    cindy4mica Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You should be so proud of yourself! Congrats:)
  • Wisemomoffour
    Wisemomoffour Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! You look fit and fabulous!!! Good luck on your remaining goal!
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
  • Slice1
    Slice1 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!

I am also 5'2.5" and when I started my new lifestyle a couple weeks ago I weighed 163lbs. So we're very similar right now.
    I my goal is 125-130lbs.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! You should be proud of your accomplishments girl!!!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! I appreciate all the love & support :)
  • Lindz2323
    Lindz2323 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job and you look amazing girl! So proud of you! Thanks for being a supportive friend to me all these months as well, I appreciate it =) We'll get to our final goals in no time! ;) At least I have someone here the same height as me and around the same weight to complete this journey with!! Keep up all your great work! Lots of hugs and love <3
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Great work! you look fabulous :drinker:
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome. Love the new you!
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    You're doing great work. Congratulations and keep it up 'til you're satisfied.
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    You are looking great!!! Congratulations on the transformation.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!